Ch. 10

-Maddy's pov-

We were at the hotel and deciding the rooms. Since Shawn was our geek and the one that knows no sexual stuff will go on in his picking....he picked the room partners.

"OK so three to a room." He said to all of us. I groaned. I guess this time I was the only girl. Great.

"Ok so Jack, Jack, and Nash." Oh gosh. All of the guys laughed and the three of them did their bro hug thingy.

"Next.....Me, Cam, And...." He showed Matt and approved. Shit.

"And Maddy." Hayes looked sad. He walked up to me and held my hand. Sparks. Butterflies. Eww that was like a total girly moment.

Matt glanced at us. He looked down and shook his head laughing. He walked over to hayes and punched him. I let go of Hayes's hand and backed away. Shawn pulled me towards him. I ran and pulled Matt off.

"Stop! What the actual fuck dickheads?" I said in between them holding Hayes back.

"Why was he holding your hand?!" He asked. I didn't want to tell him but I couldn't keep it from him.

"Me and him are dating." I looked at Matt. a tear was in my eye. It slowly trickled down my cheek.

He pulled me down the hall and started to talk to me.

"You cannot see him again. Ever." He said grabbing my shoulders. I opened my mouth and nothing came out. I guess he had something against him.

"Why?" I whispered.

"You....you wouldn't understand. Just please trust me you won't ever be with him." I let out a sigh.

"I--i promise." I said. He kissed my forehead and hugged me. He rested his head on my head.

We walked back very slowly and we all entered our rooms. Well this is going to be great.

"So...." Shawn said on his laptop. I was putting my clothes in the closet. And my shoes. I didn't have very much so we all shared the closet.

"OOO let's play would you rather. Just the three of us. Just to get to know each other." Cameron explained. I nodded.

"But guys....shawn your 17 and Cameron your 19....I'm only 15...so nothing bad...or I'll maybe pull a Matthew. Got it?" I said pointing. They laughed and looked at each other.

"Yeah sure." I didn't believe them though.

We sat down on the bed and started .

"OK ME FIRRSSSTT!!" Cam yelled/whined.

I laughed and nodded.

"Ok Maddy. Would you rather go out with me for a day or shawn?" I thought for a minute looking at them.

"Shawn. He's cute and sweet and CALM." I said giggling. "Cam....you can be that...when you wanna. But cute all the time." I explained moving my hands.

"Ok....Shawn...would you rather be a different gender for a day or go back in time to see your ancestors?"

"Different gender." I laughed and scooted away from him.

"Cam would you rather kiss Mahogany or Maddy?" He said. My heart started pouncing.

"Well Mahogany has a boyfriend Carl....so Maddy." He said.

"Do it then...I mean if you have the balls to." I was freaked out.

"I'm not going to force her. Only if she says its fine." He said. Sweet. On his own time.

"One peck. That's all...if more I'll have to kill you." I laughed he laughed to. He leaned in and pecked my lips. Nothing happened. No sparks at all....good.

"Alright uhm.... This is a dare. Shaw I dare you to take Maddy in the closet for 2 minutes." Cameron said. I rolled my eyes. I got up and pulled shawn in the closet. We stood there weirdly. He started to lean in. Next thing you know we were full on making out. Sparks, butterflies....everything was there.

We pulled away when there was a knock. "Uh sorry..." He said rubbing his neck.

"No its not your fault...basically its not both of our faults. We both did it so. Yeah." He took my hand and we walked out. I went to the bathroom and got ready for bed. I changed into black booty shorts and a hot pink under armor tank. I put a braid in my hair and I went out. They were both in basketball shorts and laying on both beds...

"Guys...which bed am I sleeping on??" I asked gesturing to the beds. Shawn patted next to him. I gladly nodded and got under the covers and lyed down. I felt Shawn do the same but put his arm around my waist.

"Night Maddy." He whispipered.

I smiled and returned the night.

Why is my life so fucked up?!

•••••

Woah.... Shawn and Maddy?!?

What'll Hayes do??

Stay tuned for next chapter to figure out!

-Hannah