Ch.4 Do You Have a Name

Start from the beginning

Through the whole car ride, Mom fills the empty silence with talk of how she is so proud her son will grow up to be the Alpha she always wanted him to be.

She will be disappointed when she learns how that is not going to happen, mumbles my wolf.

You got that right. I will never let this forced mating happen. We will wait forever if we have too, to find our true mate., I agree.

My wolf growls in agreement.

At the club, a line of people wait to get in. This has been told to be the party of the century, and so the club is booming with loud music. Nicky stands at the front in a skin-reveling ,red low cut, mini dress. Its strapless and perfect for a slut. On her feet, she wears six-inch high white stilettos that make her look like taller than she truly is.

"Aiden, you finally show up! I've been waiting forever for you to show up, baby!", she screeches. Her nails scratch seductively down my chest, but all this does is disgust me. Her beauty is only on the outside, inside she is nothing but a power-hungry, gold-digger.

"Nicky, please remove your hand from my arm. I don't want to remove it by force,", I say in a smooth voice. I stand tense, wanting most to get away from her.

"But......Aiden. We are to be mates and I will be Luna! You will treat me as such, Aiden-poo." , Nicky wines. God she sickens me.

"I will not mate with you, Nicky. I am waiting for my true mate and she is defiantly not you! Know your place, I am Alpha!", I scream at her.

She shrinks back and pouts. Her eyes cloud with fake tears and she wines, "I'm telling your mother on how you just treated me! You will learn that I am to be your equal!" Then she turns back around and stocks back to into the club to find my mom.

Shacking my head, I make my way inside. Lights of different colors flash on the dance floor and loads of people are grinding into each other. The music is so loud that it vibrates through the thick walls.

"Aiden, happy birthday, bro. Killer party!", yells my Beta, Josh. He's a jerk most of the time, but rarely he's actually nice. He's about my age with Blond hair and green eyes. On his arm he has a brunet and on the other a blond; females from the pack.

"A couple of my friends are going for a run around our territory. Want to join?", Josh yells over the music.

"No thanks. Maybe next time.", I yell back. With a nod he's gone.

"Aiden, GET OVER HERE NOW!", screams my mother. Looking to my right, I see her sitting in a both with Nicky and her mother. Mom's face is bright red and her hands are balled into fists.

Calmly, just to tick her off, I walk over to her. My face is empty of any emotion.

"What is it Mother?", I ask in a smooth tone.

"OH, DON"T "WHAT IS IT MOTHER ME", AIDEN! YOU DISRISPECTED YOUR MATE AND THEN THREATEND HER!", she screams.

Nicky is smiling and crossing her arms over her chest. Her mother looks even more pleased.

"Do you mean Nicky?" I ask.

"ARGGGGG!", screams Mom, "YOU ARE GROUNDED UNTIL THE WEDDING. GO HOME AND DON'T YOU DARE SHOW YOUR FACE TO ME AGAIN!" Pointing to the clubs exit.

"Okay," I say, be for leaving. I've have enough of her!

Storming out, I growl low in my chest. My eyes have changed fully Black and show no pupil.

Let's get out of here, growls my wolf.

We're going home, I reply back.

Turning around, I run into the forest. Its quiet and peacefully this time of night. The stars glow from the Heavens above. When I was little, I planed to go up there and catch one. The North star has always been my favorite of them because it is the only star that doesn't drift like the rest. It is forever constant and guiding.

The soft breeze of the evening, comforts me and raps me in a blanket. Inside my mind, my wolf starts to pace and yelps in joy.

What's wrong with you?, I ask him.

The winds of fate have changed. Something is coming........, my wolf wistfully.

If you say so....., I say back.

You will see, Aiden.

Confused and irritated, I run back to the pack house. It a four story house, with a garden in the back.

ALPHA, we got a rogue! Tried to fight us, but we have it in custody. Bringing it injured back to the pack house. Be there in five minutes., says Josh through the mind link. A rogue? How did on get this far into this territory?

Running inside, I wait until I hear a knock on the door. Jerking it open, I come face to face with an angel.

My Life will never be the same........

______________________________________________________________________________

Hoped you liked it! Please Vote and Comment! ;)

SoapBubblePrincess