Making Her Old Man Happy (LingFan)

This takes place after Brotherhood and contains spoilers

Ling and Lan Fan stood side to side, facing a grave, belonging to Lan Fans grandfather, Fu.

Lan Fan smiled smally. "This is a nice spot for him isn't it?"

Ling smiled as well. "Yes it is. You know your Grandfather saved our lives even when we weren't in Amestris. Fu will never be forgotten."

"He tried his best, always..." Lan Fan said, trying her best not to cry because her grandfather was gone and could never return, not even with alchemy.

Ling smiled and got closer to her, facing Lan Fan. "Your Grandfather is sad now. You know why? Because your sad. Winry told me for be sad when your loved ones die because up there they are sad too."

Lan Fan brought her head down. "Sorry, my lord."

"Don't be sorry!" Ling smiled cutely. "I have an idea on how to get your Old Man happy!"

Lan Fan lifted her head, "what-"

Suddenly she got interrupted and Ling grabbed her shoulders and kissed Lan Fan, who both of them were now blushing.

Finally their lips unlocked and Ling smiled, "you always liked me didn't you? And I know Fu would of liked is together to. Well, so do I!"

Lan Fan quickly put her scarf over her cheeks to cover her blush. "My... My lord..."

Ling took Lan Fans hand and walked with her. "Come on, let's go home."