Approved, Sir. (Royai)

(This takes place after Brotherhood, after Roy regains his sight)

Roy yawned as he put down his pen. He was finally done writing the notes about the Ishvalans to study for when he will rebuild the city and do his best to erase the war.

"Sir, are you done?" Riza Hawkeye asked as she came into the office.

Roy finished his yawn and shook his head around to wake himself up. "Ah! Yes, I am." He handed Riza the papers, "Here."

As Riza turned the pages she showed the paper back to Roy and pointed at a doodle. "Ugh, Sir, what is this?"

The doodle was Chibi Roy and Chibi Riza, Roy snapping his fingers on one hand making fire words in the sky, his thee hand giving a flower to Riza.

Roy started blushing hard. "N-n-nothing! I was drunk when I drew that...! Thats all!"

Riza sighed. "As you say." Then she grabbed the pen and wrote some words on the paper. "I'll be leaving now, see you sir. Fuery and Breda need me."

Roy sighed. "That was so embarresing. I cant believe I wrote 'Marry me, my queen!' When I knew Riza would see it." He picked up the notes and his face turned blushing and shocked. "What the..."

The words Riza had wrote next to Roy's drawing were, 'Approved Sir, or should I say King? <3'