Happy Father's Day

(WARNING THIS TAKES PLACE IN BROTHERHOOD AND CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS)

Ed and Al reached back to Earth, Edward holding his brother, all skin and bones. Ed had just performed his last alchemy and can never do Alchemy again. But who needed Alchemy now when he had so many friends?

"Brother... this sun feels warm." Alphonse smiled at his brother.

Ed looked at his brother and smiled. "Yeah."

"Hey, you boys." Hohenhiem, dirty and bloody from the recent battle, walked up to his sons.

Alphonse smiled. "Dad!"

But Ed was not the same as he gritted his teeth. "What do you want, dad?!"

"I'm sorry I thought you didn't call me that?" Hohenhiem teased. He pulled out a calendar from his black coat pocket. "Can you believe it? Its Fathers Day!"

Ed got angry. "why would I care? It's not like I would consider you my father!"

Al looked up at his brother sadly. "Ed be nice. He just sacrificed a lot for us."

Ed sighed. "Well I guess there were a lot of things you did for us in the past.... that were actually a nice. So..." e sighed, annoyed before he had to say what was next. "Happy... Father's Day... dad."

Alphonse said the same except more truthfully.

Hohenhiem smiled and patted Eds head. "Thank you son!"

Suddenly Alphonse crashed into Hohenhiem, crying years of joy. "I'm so glad I can hug you!" He cried happily.

Hohenhiem stoked Als hair and then put his Black coat on Alphonse. "alright son thats enough." He smiled. "Now, let's go home."