Mother's Day

Brothers Edward and Alphonse Elric were back in Resembool, on May 10th; Mother's Day. But since both had no mother to go and spend time with, they stood infront of their mothers grave.

'Trisha Elric' the Gravestone said.

"Hey mom..." Ed said muttering. "Happy Mother's Day. I'm sorry we couldn't celebrate with you. But we tried..." He laughed smallly. "But look where that got us?" He showed his right Automail arm to the grave. As if it would reply. But it didn't.

Ed's head went down and his cheeks rained tears. "I just wanted to see your smiling face again, instead I look my limbs and almost lost all of Alphonse... I'm sorry we've disappointed you after you encouraging us to use Alchemy... We used it the wrong way...

"Brother, don't cry." Alphonse said, walking behind him and putting his hand on Ed's left shoulder.

"You would be crying too if you had a body that would let you..." Ed wiped his tears with his left arm that held flowers. Then put the flowers onto the gravestone. "Come on Al, let's go."

Both brothers turned around to face the sunset staring down t them as it sinked down below. Suddenly, a figure appeared from the light.

"Hey little man." The figure said in a calling voice. It was a female figure only in white. She had no face or anything, but you could tell her hair was tied off to the side. Around her, were black dots. She was similar to The Truth inside The Gate.

"Mom...?" Ed asked in shock.

"Is that really you?" Al asked.

"Al! Look at how big you are!" Trisha, the figure, said happily. "But I can't say the same for you, Edward."

Ed was supposed to get mad at the short joke, but instead clashed into his mothers chest. His mom put his arms around him and then did the same as Al joined the hug.

"Happy Mother's Day... Mom." Ed said as tears of joy rolled down his face.