The Dog Homunculos

"Children! Come here!" Father ordered his created children, Envy, Sloth, Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Pride and Wrath to see him. As soon as theyall gathered around, Father started his conversation.

"Look, I've made a dog homunculos." Father showed his children a black dog resembelling a black-lab puppy. On its right ear, was the ouroboros tattoo.

"Oh how cute," Lust chuckled then got to her point firmly. "Whats it do?"

"Nothing." Father smiled, "It doesnt contribute to my plan at all, I was just hoping one of you could take it in as a pet."

Lust was the first one to turn her nose at the offer. "If it has no powers, I'm not interested."

Envy nodded. "Same here. If it has no powers its just like a tiny human."

Father turned to Sloth, but he only grunted. "Pets are a pain..."

Pride sighed. "Im afraid I have to decline. I have no use for such creature, and Kimblee is enough as it is." Pride turned to his fake father, Wrath. "Wrath, how about you?"

"I'm the Fuhrer, not a houndmaster." Wrath snarkled.

Father's spirit died down. "Isn't there someone who will take on my new creation?"

"oooh! Goodie goodie! A doggie!" Gluttony grabbed the puppy from Father. "Ill take him!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, ill bet he'll be real' tasty!" Gluttony smiled as his mkuth watered. Suddenly Father grabbed back the dog.

"No!"

"Hey!" A annoyed male voice said.

Everyone turned to Greed at the sound of his voice. "Yes Greed?" They all said in sync.

"Nobody bothered to ask me."

"Well Greed," Father said. "What is your opinion on this dog?"

Greed picked up the puppy by one hand. "I LOVE DOGS!"

Ling, inside of Greed, rolled his eyes. "oh my gosh."

"DOGS ARE PERFECT FOR A MAN NAMED GREED! THEY ARE MY TREASURE, AND THEY STAND BY MY SIDE ALL THE TIME! AND SINCE IM GREED, I WANT IT ALL! HAHAHAHA!"

Everyone rolled their eyes.

Wrath bowed. "Allright mission accomplished. Pride, lets go."

Pride and Wrath left, and over time so did everyone else. Father chuckled as he said. "Just wait till that dog shows what power I gave him."