Flame-Snapping Santa

(Yeah I know its not even Christmas but too bad this is the best thing I have ever thought of.)

Ed, strolled in a wheel chair by his suit of armor brother Al, were followed by Little Winry Rockbell and Pinako. even though the Elric brothers had recently attempted Human Transmutation, it was a few days until Christmas and all four of them were happy.

They were in East City, where they would see Santa.

"Hey is that the guy? Santa?" Al asked from his new body, pointing at a man on a throne.

Pinako smiled. "Yes, you kids sit on his lap and tell him what you want."

Al strolled his brother to Santa in excitement.

Santa chuckled. "hello kids!" Santa had streaks of black hair under his red hat, and wore a red coat and pants. it was if he was dressed for a trip to Briggs. He had gloves with red transmutation circles on them- Flame Alchemy.

"Me first! Me first!" Little Winry hopped onto Santa's lap.

"Hello little lady!" Santa chuckled. "What would you like for christmas?"

"I want a teddy bear!" Winry said in excitement.

"I'll put it on my list." Santa replied. Winry got off Santa's lap, for someone else to get on.

Al stood in front of Santa. "You probably wouldn't want me on your lap, but I want a kitten! No, make that 6 kittens!"

Santa laughed. "You certainly like cats don't you big guy?" He chuckled them looked at the boy on the wheel chair. "How bout you have a seat, little boy?" He patted his lap.

Al picked up Ed and put him on Santa's lap. Ed smiled. "hey Old Dude!" He joked.

Santa got angry. "didn't anyone tell you to respect your elders, shorty?!"

"SHORTY?!"

Pinako rushed him. "ED JUST TELL THE MAN WHAT YOU WANT!"

Ed stuck a tongue out at Pinako. "Alright alright." He turned tugged on Santa's neck to whisper to him. "I want my brother's body back!"

(6 years later)
Ed returns the favor to Roy. AKA Santa.

"OH MUSTANGGG!" Ed yelled to his superior.

Roy turned around to see Edward Elric sitting on a chair. He walked up to him. "Fullmetal, what are you doing?" He asked.

Ed patted his legs. "Sit."

Roy sat on his lap. "I don't underst-"

Ed interrupted him. "Hello Mustang! What would you like this Christmas?"

Roy thought about it for a minute, then a smile appeared on his face. he had just the thing. "MINISKIRTS!"