•|Chapter 12|•

"Now that last shot- totally unfair." Mark stated, taking another bite of burger.

We were sitting down at Cheeseburger in Paradise and having lunch. The boys were still talking about the last game of Rocket League we played off-camera - just for the heck of it.

"I agree." Wade sighed.

Bob and I were on a team and he made the last shot, bouncing it off Wade and into the goal.

"It's not my fault, you just happened to be right there." Bob chuckled.

I listened contently while munching on my grilled cheese.

"The real question is, we came to Cheeseburger In Paradise, and you got a grilled cheese?" Mark stated, looking at me.

"What? I wasn't craving a burger." I laughed.

"You were the one who suggested we come here!" Wade said

"You were the one who wanted burgers!" I playfully argued.

"I guess." Wade mumbled, a smile plastered on his face.

I went back to my grilled cheese, taking a bite before looking up at Mark. He was intensely staring at me, still holding onto his burger. After thoroughly chewing my bite I mouthed the word What? at him. He shook his head and laughed, returning to his food. We all finished our meals when Mark decided we do a little shopping, since the Cheeseburger In Paradise that we went to was part of a strip mall.

"You guys really want to go shopping?" I asked curiously

"Well there's an Apple Store... I kinda want to check it out." Mark said

"So you don't mind if I go to a different store?"

"Nope. Go right ahead. You know where we'll be." He smirked, and the three of them set off down the sidewalk.

I glanced around at my options and decided to head into American Eagle to check some stuff out. I ended up buying a black and white flannel and a pair of boyfriend jeans. Mark wasn't done in the Apple Store yet so I moved on to Victoria's Secret. After searching around for a bit I got a text from Mark asking where I was.

Y: -Victoria's Secret.-

M: -ooooooh trying on stuff?-

Y: -Mark.-

M: -right. Friends, sorry.-

Y: -I'll be out in 5.-

M: -cool.-

Once I was finally done checking out, I made my way outside. Mark, Bob, and Wade were all sitting on a bench nearby joking and laughing.

"Have fun at the Apple Store?" I asked

"Yep." Mark answered

"Get anything?"

"I got a car charger." Wade said, pulling the box from his bag.

"Sweet."

"We should go home and do some more recording. I'm thinking a little drunk minecraft?" Mark smirked.

"I'm down. We stopping for booze on the way home?" Bob questioned

"Yes we are." Mark replied, eagerly getting up off the bench and tugging on my hand.

"Alright! Alright! I'm coming!" I giggled

"You're like a little kid on Christmas." Wade laughed

"Except instead of presents its alcohol." I snickered

"Hey! Presents, booze, same thing!" Mark argued.
___