•|Chapter 11|•

I woke up the next morning, legs and arms spread out, taking up Mark's whole bed. He wasn't in the bed anyways, but if he was, he would have had very little room. I sat up and gingerly rubbed my temples -a pain starting to form in my head. I threw my legs over the side of the bed and hopped off slowly making my way into the kitchen.

"Morning sleepy head." Mark mumbled a slight blush rising in his cheeks.

A slight draft danced around my legs reminding me I wasn't wearing any pants. I shrugged it off and went into the kitchen to grab something to eat. I opened the fridge and stuck my head inside rummaging around for some eggs.

It was quiet, but I still heard a small intake of breath, obviously coming from Mark. I shot up and pulled the shirt down noticing it wasn't quite long enough to cover my butt when I bent over. His face turned that same shade of pink as he walked on, whistling like nothing even happened. I laughed and grabbed the carton of eggs and a frying pan. While the pan was heating up, I ran back to the master bedroom and slipped my ripped skinny's and bra back on. I pulled Mark's v-neck back over my head and let it fall onto my bare skin. It was much more comfortable compared to my crop top.
After I finished making and eating scrambled eggs I joined Mark on the couch.

"You like that shirt?" He chuckled

"Yeah. I really want to steal it, but I want you to wear it cause ya know, you remember last night."

"Not really. Tell me again." He smirked

I teasingly shoved him and laughed.

"Hey I got some buddies coming in town today so..." He trailed off.

"Right." I breathed, pulling myself off the couch and making my way back to the master bathroom to grab my top and my clutch.

"Where are you going?" Mark asked as I walked down the steps to the front door.

"Home?"

"Why?"

"Well you said you were having company, and I didn't want to be in the way."

He jumped up from the couch and laughed. "No, no. I'm sorry if it sounded like I wanted you out, but I don't. It'd be nice if you could meet them, I guess you can go if you really want to though."

My mind did a backflip when I realized what a dumb assumption I had made.
"You want me to meet them?"

"Well yeah."

"When I meet them, remember we're just friends." I giggled, gently "booping" his nose with my finger.

"Ugh. Don't remind me." He grunted

"Sorry Charlie."

"Dateee meeee." He teasingly whined.

"Neverrr."

"You don't mean that."

"You're right." I agreed.

"We practically act like it anyways, so I don't see the problem."

"Give me a little more time."

"Time Shmime." He sighed

"I got out of a relationship a week ago, cut me some slack."

"Admit it! We're perfect for each other!" He said in a sing-song tone, his voice getting quieter as he walked down the hallway to his room.