Chapter 29

Dutches:

I was flat ironing Tia's hair as we talked I was almost done with it.

"Yeah I don't know maybe I should follow him to the trap but I don't want to feel like that crazy girlfriend". I said as I gave her a left part.

"See Dre could be Lying just so he can break y'all up you gotta think harder about this and Dutches you already is ".

"So last night I put some sleeping pills in his pop and that nigga was out like a light. I looked through his Trap Phone and it was name like LightSkin Lisa... RedHead Hannah.. Good Pussy Tina but that was in his contacts he haven't called or text them".

She started cracking up laughing like I said a Joke or something.

"Why couldn't he just put their names he so extra".

"Right but he should've been deleted they names I almost called one of them hoes".

"You is so Crazy Dutches but I like it did he know you drugged him up?".

"Nope he just said it he was getting tired and I just told him to rest and it was out cold".

"You so Silly".

I looked up to see what Moni was doing but of course she was beating up Junior and he started crying... She officially is a Bully.

"Lemmelone". She yelled.

I keep tryna tell her its 'leave me alone' but that's how she wanna say it.

"Moni come in here, stop hitting everyone". I yelled.

She threw his toy at his head I wanted to laugh but I can't I need to stop her.

"Sit down in this chair and don't do nothing". I said picking her up and sitting her done.

She folding her arms and mugged me you better get her Jesus .

I gave Tia a part and I was finished she had to get her sew in fixed from the other night.

"Thank You D". She said looking in the mirror.

"Welcome we will back for dinner".

"I know I'm making Pasta Salad".

I told Moni to come on so we could go. I went up to are floor and seen all these Cameras set up and people standing in front of Dre's house.

"Oh come over here this is my beautiful Daughter Moni Aria Duncan and her Mother". Dre said as the Camera crew followed him.

Oh hell nah I'm not even cute enough today...

"Are y'all together?". The Camera guy said.

"N--". I said before Dre cut me off.

"Yes we're planning on getting Married and she's pregnant with my second child". He said rubbing my belly.

I pushed him and picked up Moni this fool is crazy. I hurried up and went in my house... They better gone with those bright ass lights.

I didn't tell Tia that I saved those girls number in my phone .Hmm wonder what should I text this Tina girl.

Me: Yo Tina this Curtis changed numbers but wassup?

I'm so nervous I'm thinking of the worst.

Tina: Oh now you text back he need Clothes and Pampers  you promise you would come see him Curtis you had me at your house all night and you wasn't even there thanks for nothing nigga

Omg he has a Child? I think I'm about to throw up.

I covered my mouth and ran to the bathroom. I'm gonna kill him.