Chapter 11

Dutches:

I carried Moni down the stairs to go out to his car. I inhaled her scent I love babies and I just took her a bath im in love. I opened the car door and got in,Dre held his arms out for her and I handed her to him.

"So Wassup Dre". I finally spoke up.

"You know I want you back with me. I miss you.. I miss her".

"I guess.. We was doing so good until you brung your ex into all this".

"I'm Sorry Dutches, I wanna show you that I am... Let's just start over foreal". He said grabbing my hand.

I looked over and thought for a minute.

"Dre don't you ever try that shit again there's no more chances". I finally said.

"I promise I--

I cut him off with a kiss, im really a Punk. Moni started smiling, least she not mugging at everybody.

"What you smiling at Mama". I said playing with her cheek.

"I know you still mad at me but can you please come home with". He said looking me into my eyes.

"I don't know Dre, come up here so I can get her stuff".

I got out the car and walked upstairs. I got her carseat and packed up some of her clothes and stuffed my clothes in the bag to.

"Oh hell nah you leaving me". My sister said only wearing her undies and bra.

"Damn Tink wear some clothes,Jesus Christ". Dre said helping me with her bags.

"Boy you in my house you lucky I got this on and if my sister come back here anytime soon your dick will be gone".

"I got her she won't be back anytime soon".

"Mhm just tell me anything Dutches,lemme kiss my baby".

She kissed Moni and we left I got in the car and Curtis was calling me.. Shit. He took me on a date a little while ago then he started getting busy I guess he just got my message because I sho cussed him out.

He kept calling I turned my phone on silent.

"Who the fuck calling you this late". Dre said.

"Boy that's none of your business I pay the bills".

"I know you fucking with a nigga he tagged you in a picture".

"So what, you fucked your ex bitch least we not fucking".

"I ain't gonna say nothing else cut that nigga off".

"Mmh".

I didnt say nothing I secretly texted Curtis back.

***Curtis and Dutchess in the Mm