Chapter 7

Dutches:

"What you doing here Boo". My sister said asked as I walked in.

"I'll tell you when I get this stuff in,can you watch Moni".

I ran back to my car and grabbed all my stuff and finally came in that was alot of work got a sistah tired.

"What's wrong D".

"Dre fucking around with his ex now he blowing up my phone talking about I need to Chill. FUCK THAT NIGGA i swear to god he was the only nigga I loved foreal we didn't play fucking roles Im not the type to make a Nigga spoil me we spoil each other but that's not the point when he went on that tour he brung his ugly ass ex and they fucked each other so if he wanna see his daughter he can ask me if he get a chance fuck him.. i need to stay here for a minute".

"Damn Dutches chill out, I never seen you like this.. I gotchu you should be petty asf and talk to a nigga and I know a cute ass nigga fuck him and Monty that nigga threatened me multiple times but he a punk ass nigga".

I sat on the couch and took my phone out my purse.

"Hii Auntie baby". i said kissing A'neah.

"You want to call him?".

"Nah not today".

"Alright Sis just tell me, now you know I aint rich but you can sleep on the couch I don't have guest room".

" It's Cool".

"I gotta go to the store real quick I'll be back".

"Alright".

Her and A'neah left out. I picked up Moni and laid on the couch. I'm in my feelings,Moni was on her way to sleep again.

I picked up Tinks headphone and turned on Drake I gotta whole playlist when im in my feelings. I swear if he text me one more time.

I got on Facebook and picked a picture of me and Moni the other day.

Dutches Davies: Long as I got her I dont give a fuck about the rest especially these Cheating ass niggas that got Loyalty tatted on they arm !!

Yes Dre got LOYALTY written over his arm and Moni a while back so he know it was directed towards his ass. This funny Imma be petty on social medias all day. He know it's about him because he liked it.

What the fuck ever.