Chapter 4

Dutches:

"Oh my god Dre she's so beautiful". I cooed over my babygirl.

Moni Aria Duncan is my Babygirl. I'm so In Love with her I don't know what to say. I kissed her cheek as she fell asleep in my arms. We can leave today im so ready. Labor is a pain it is close to death but Moni is worth it.

"Miss.Davies I got all your papers we can release you now, a wheel chair is on it's way".

"Okay".

I put Moni in her carseat and buckled her in. She was sleeping so peacefully I looked at Dre and he was just admiring her too.

"Baby can you carry her". I said grabbed our bag.

I sat in the wheelchair I couldn't wait to get home. Me Dutches? Have a child to look after now. Wow this is Crazy yo.

"Thank you". I said to the nurse that wheeled me.

"You welcome and Congratulations".

I made sure Dre put her in right and shut the door. I'm so tired but I just can't stop looking at her. I took a picture of her this her first time going home. Her nose scrunched up she started waking up. Her big brown Almond shape eyes stared right into mines, I touched her little hand as her eyes explored around.

"Monty coming home today and my babygirl is to. My day is perfect". I heard Dre talking on the phone.

We almost was home. I started gathering my stuff as he pulled in the driveway.

Dre grabbed Moni as I unlocked the door. Everything looked just like I had it.

"Wassup Dutches". I heard Monty say.

"Hey man,damn you've been lifting weights.. You cool?". I said giving him a hug.

"Yeah I'm cool,where my neice I wanted to come to the hospital but Dre said y'all was leaving".

"Yeah she coming in now".

I let them reunite with each other and spent the rest of my day with my baby.