Chapter 9

The Next Day:

Dutches

I rubbed on my belly as I scrolled down my Instagram. It was around 10 and I'm the only one up it surprised me it too. Tink never came back yesterday so ole dude stayed here because his brother said they would pick him up at like 2 but honey they never came.

I turned Tinks Living room to a baby room I swear I did.  I picked up my  mess I made and threw it all away. The doorbell rang it must be my Breakfast. This food is always on my mind when I was pregnant I was eating at places I didn't know exist like this breakfast place that deliver.

"Please sign this and keep the recipient".

I signed my name and put my food on the counter.

You're my baby by August started ringing. I know it had to be Dre, I looked at his name then decided to answer.

"What". I said knowing I shouldn't never answered.

"Dutches-- Where you and my daughter at". He finally said.

"Don't worry about that where ya little girlfriend at". I said about to get a kick out of this.

"I'm Talking to her now and she won't tell me where she at. I miss you".

"That's Funny to me last time I checked Zoey was your Bae but how you doing babydaddy".

"Quit playing Dutches I know i fucked up but why you gotta act like this".

"Why? Dre you went on a 2 month Tour and had your Ex girlfriend with you and not tell me and left your newborn daughter not even caring just fucking another bitch that's messy as fuck".

Moni started crying guess I was being a little plus Curtis woke up but he been up since he heard the front door shut.

"The phone mighty Silent Dre". I said getting Moni to calm down.

I put the phone on speaker while I got her baby food and spoon. I put her in my lap and started giving her small amounts.

"I fucked up Dutches I'm sorry. I want you back you and my daughter I won't ever do this shit again".

"Well you fucked up with me but I won't keep your daughter away from you or nothing".

"Nah I need you to".

"I don't know what to tell you,I thought you was fucking with me but you was fucking with her and I'm done with this converstation".

I hung up my phone before he piss me off and I know this dude listening so I'm not gonna go to deep.

I wiped Moni mouth off. I need to change her clothes in a minute I don't feel like hearing this crying so imma wait.

"Hey it's some food on the counter if your hungry". I said looking for an outfit.

"Thanks,Imma head out Collen tripping I got business to handle".

"Okay I'll see you around then".

"I can't leave with your number though". He said handing me his phone.

Hmm. I put my number in and put Dutches with a Heart and that like rain drop emoji y'all know what im talking about and gave it back to him.

"Don't let that one nigga not see it's other Loyal Men out here". He said leaving out.

As I can see it's none niggas is gonna be niggas period. I went back to what I was doing.