Chapter 24

Dutches:

I laid on Curtis Chest looking at all his tattoo's, he just got my name on it and I couldn't be any happier. He talking about I need to get one of his name... No,the hell I'm only getting Moni's name or something unless we get married what if we break up? See Un Un.

"Babe?". I said as I looked up at him.

"Wassup?".

"Um I love you".

I was gonna tell him something but I went against it and that was all I could think of. But Dre wants Moni today but I heard he's tryna make a Fucking Reality show and I don't want my baby all around that I barely want her all around his Instagram.

"I love you to, get up I gotta leave real quick". He said looking at his phone.

I sucked my teeth and got up and left the room.

I went to the kitchen to start making dinner. Why do he always have to leave. I felt him walk behind me I really don't feel like talking to him. He turned me around to face him but I just looked down.

"Why you always acting like this Dutches you been so Moody?". He said making me looking at him.

"I'm tired of you leaving me all the time.. I try to call you.. No answer... I don't see you in the Day because your sleeping and I definitely can't see you at night.... When Can I get on your schedule its like you don't even care it frustrates me Curtis".

"I'm making money Dutches I don't know how much I stress it to you... Your always on my mind you think I don't know we haven't been seeing each other plus I haven't been getting none of that for like 3 weeks now". He said pointing to my Private Area.

"Just leave Curtis... Its Fine". I said turning back around.

"I'll be back less then a hour". He said walking out the kitchen.

I shook my head and seasoned my chicken.Moni came in the kitchen holding my Victoria Secret bag with her doll in the other .

"what you been doing in my room?". I said chuckling.

She just held up my bag...

"You wanna go shopping ?". I said kneeling down to her.

"Yes". She said smiling.

"Go get your shoes on".

I put my seasoned chicken in the fridge I'll cook it when we get home.

I put my shoes on and grabbed my purse.

"Moni come on". I yelled as I opened the door.

I seen her run down the hallway and out the door. I locked my door and Moni bumped into this girl that was moving boxes in her Condo.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry she just excited to go shopping". I said picking up the stuff that fell out her bag.

"Ugh Dutches". I heard Zoey say.

I threw her shit down and looked at her.

"Don't tell me your moving here?". I said mugging her.

"Actually we both are". I heard Dre say picking up Moni.

Oh lord.. Please help me.

"I thought you were done with her". I eyed Dre.

"We worked out are problems.. Thank you very much". She shout back.

"Mhm give me my baby". I said taking her out his arm.

I rolled my eyes at Zoey then she just smirked at me.

***************

I picked out some clothes for Moni at The Children's Place I know I don't be needed to spend any money but she wanted to go shopping so I gotta do it.

Curtis- I'm home where my 2 faves at?

Oh now he wanna spend time with me that's shocking. I took my sweet ole time shopping .

Later that night....

I was telling Curtis about Dumb and Dumber moving in Next Door to us tryna make me jealous or something.

"I told you he petty as fuck he already got 2 Houses what did he need to buy a Condo for?". I said changing the channel.

"Fuck Him Dutches he not doing nothing". He said putting his phone down.

"You sho been on your phone a lot that's not like you".

"It's nothing now back to us". He said tryna pull my boyshorts down.

"No,Move". I said moving over.

"Why I put Moni to sleep already and you better not say you on your period again".

"I'm not I was just lying those other times". I said biting my lip.

"Why? You don't want sex from me anymore... You fucking someone else?". He said getting mad.

"No Curtis... I just been tryna hold off sex until I go to my doctors I've been having Pregnancy scares because you're like addicted to sex or something ". I said standing up.

"Why couldn't you just tell me? Just get a test ".

" I was going to but I just don't want to have another child if I was I was thinking about getting a abortion".

"So you can have his baby at a young age but when you get pregnant by me you tryna kill it".

"Stop comparing yourself to him I'm so tired of you doing that".

"Tell me then Dutches why would you wanna kill your child now I mean like wassup".

"Because are relationship haven't been the same I've been tryna act like its alright but it's not.. I feel like your seeing someone else and I dont want to be left with 2 kids to raise by myself and I said I was thinking about it I'm not sure". I said looking down.

"Wow are you serious... Here Dutches look through my phone my password is the day we got together... Do your little detective work. I told you I wouldn't do no dumb shit like that to hurt you I don't know where all this is coming from". He said yelling.

I looked through his phone and some was just customers and his brother,a groupchat, and some of his friends it was some random girls texting him but he never opened their messages. Guess I was wrong for thinking that .

"I'm sorry". I said .

He started to put his stuff on looking mad. I ran over to stop him he ain't going nowhere.

"Baby I'm sorry.. I'll go get a test now and won't ever ever ever think about getting a abortion... Don't be mad". I said taking his stuff so he wont leave.

"Move Dutches". He said pushed pass me.

"No im sorry you just gotta understand where  I'm coming from... Just stop". I tried making him sit back down.

"Just think what if I was on my phone smiling and not coming to see ... What would you think ? Its not easy raising a child for a Female and I just need to start trusting you and you won't hurt me like Dre did".

He finally stopped moving and looked at me... Thank God.