Chapter 28

Dutches:

Couple Days Later...

I stood at Dre's door knocking on it waiting until he answered. He came to the door shirtless and opened the door up and walked away.

I walked in and shut the door behind me . I could tell Zoey design the place but she moved out 2 days ago I guess they are over for good now.

"Dre How Could you leave my Baby outside your apartment crying? She will never be over here again". I said sitting down.

"Look I'm sorry we was coloring and I went to go check on Zoey I thought she would be good if I left her for a few".

"Why couldn't you just take her with you!! Dre she is a CHILD! She was in the Hallway anybody could've snatched her up and took her in they house.. Your so stupid". I said hitting him.

"Dutches I apologize I really am I shouldve put her first before Zoey because all she wanted was my Money".

"I been knew that! A fool could see that and then she talk shit and can't even fight".

I watched him pick up a bottle of Circo. It's my time to go before he get in his feelings and I can't be around Drunk people.

"Dutches wait". He said pulling my arm.

"Boy What!". I yelled tryna go.

"I love you alright any other female can't compare to you".

"Umm Nice to know?".

"No foreal can you just stay... I got like 3 bottles".

"Dre I'm pregnant I can't drink .. Look I'm sorry about the relationship but Curtis and Moni is waiting for me".

"Your Pregnant? I thought I was gonna be the only one".

"Dre you don't think I have a life? We been over you lost your chances fucking around with Zoey you just lost a good one".

"No I want you back he sneaky as fuck . He's friend Trice is my cousin he tell me how they be having all them hoes in his trap you don't know what he could be doing when he's not around you.. And Moni is my daughter I don't give a fuck how close they get she's my blood my daughter so you need to get that in his head".

"Trice? He don't even talk about no nigga named Trice I know what the fuck he doing when he's not around me".

"Obviously you don't know he ain't shit Dutches and if you having a nigga around my daughter he at least can't be cheating".

"HE IS NOT CHEATING ON ME! Stop saying that your making me mad.. Let me just leave".

I stood up and picked up my purse but he stood by the door. I really don't want to get my Pink Tazer out this purse.

"Move Dre please I want to go back to bed".

"Look me in my face and tell me you have No Feelings for me". He said locking the door.

I looked in dead in face .

"I don't have any feelings for you". I said blankly.

He opened the door and let me out, all that for what?

I walked back in the house and locked my door. I walked to Moni's room she was in her Princess Bed knocked out with her Teddy bear.

I turned her light off and walked in my room .

"Curtis do you know someone named Trice?". I asked.

"Yeah That's my nigga since we was kids why?".

"Mhm just wondering".

Hmm interesting ...