Hold Me Tight: Final Part

I just wanted to apologize for the wait.

And warn you for the 18+ Mature scene, if you don't want to read that scene then i have put warning for you and you can skip it. And i will also place one for when it ends. I'm telling you now, that it is really graphic and mature. View at your discretion.

---------------------

Many times I rethought my speech, pacing back and forth in this narrow hallway. Replaying his reaction. Will he get angry? Imagining the consequences. Will i make the situation worse? Doubts started to circle in my head.

But you can do it Park Jimin! I have to do this. For both of us.

Gathering up my courage I entered our room, when all of a sudden a song started playing and I saw Taehyung dancing to the song. Waving his hands in the air like a child.

This music I have heard of it before...

ahhhh attack on titan's opening. So he was watching anime. Why am I not surprised? 

 "hah hah hah haaaaaah hah ha attack on titannnnnnn~~" I stared not surprise at his sudden singing along.

He was facing the wall with his laptop facing towards me, so he had not seen me coming in. Trying to catch him attention, I knocked on the door, no answer. I cleared my throat and faked a cough, still no answer. Frustrated I briskly walked up to our bunk bed and started climbing the ladder to his bed. Crawling to him, i pat his shoulder, when suddenly a girly cry squealed into my ear and he brought his fists up.

"O-Oh Jimin. W-what are you doing here? " He purposely deepened his voice, putting his fists down and pausing the video, like as if the scream had never happened. Well time to get into business.

"I want to know what the problem is, and i will not let you go until you tell me. Tell me right now." I ordered, clamping my hands on his arm, flinging the speech i had prepared out of my mind.

He stayed quiet for a while. And i processed what i said. Did I say the right words?

"Are you an idiot, who never learns?" he clucked annoyed at my confrontation."Well i guess that's already answered."

"taetae" I sweetly called out to him.

But he began to roar at me, jerking his body out of my grip. " Why don't you let this topic go already, it's getting annoying. No, actually you're annoying. Every day you ask the same thing, just drop the matter already. It's in fact making me...hate you."

At the end of his rant, my eyes started to sting and my sight began to blur again for the second time. He hates me. He hates me. He hates me. These words repeated in a never ending cycle in my head. Blinded by the pain on my heart, i grabbed the pillow next to me, and slapped it across his head.

Seeing his dumbfounded expression, the rage in me built up. I could not take it anymore. How could he say that?

"Don't say that" I hit him with the pillow again and again "Take it back" and again "How could you?" and again."Please, lets go back to the way it was"

Till he caught my hand mid-air and held it tightly, stopping any movement from being made as i let go of the pillow.

I loved him. I loved him so much. But why couldn't i just stay by his side, hiding these feeling. I just wanted to be there when he was happy, sad, angry, frustrated, i just wanted to be there for him. I didn't ask anything for in return. So why can't i ? Unshed tears streamed down my face, by now my body was trembling in fear and anger.

"I" my voice croaked out as i looked down from his face.

"I" No don't say it.

"I" You promised Jimin. Don't.