Hold Me Tight: Part 1

Returning late in the dark night, a soft scent of lavender was laced on him that permeated the room. Pretending to be asleep, my body runs stiff at the clumsy steps staggering towards me. Flinching at the sudden creak, my anticipation turns into disappointment as i realized he was climbing the ladder of our bunk bed. Another day huh? Glumly i drifted off to sleep, tired from the hectic schedule during the day, listening to his ragged breath fall into a peaceful pace.  

*Next Morning*

Another day i guess. How many does this make ? 8, 9, i lost count already. He was avoiding me, avoiding me with a sly smile, telling me nothing was wrong. And it was slowly killing me, slowly killing our friendship. Peeking slowly morning light invaded my sight, making me furiously rub my eye to ease the sting. Only stopping when sleep started to swarm over my mind. I shivered as the coldness of his absence crept on the bed. Reluctantly, painfully my body finally got the will to get up, only to end up staring at the plain white wall as my mind gradually wandered to him again.

AAARGGGHHH PARK JIMIN this is not the time to dwell on that worthless alien. Ha who cares about him, i don't need him, im fine...im fine.

Honestly.... why do i like him. At first, i thought it was just the fact that he insanely good looking that i had this attraction but as days went went by and the attraction became stronger, i knew it wasn't just a puny man crush. Yet i must hide this feeling, far from him and - me. 

A straight perfect god- okay okay maybe not, alien yes alien like him would never like me. A same gender male like him, his so called straight best friend. I can only look at him from afar, deny this feeling then maybe i can still be by his side. It has been a year since we first started sleeping together.......literally sleep together not sexy time. I mean we always hugged each other as we slept, at first it was cause our dorm's heater broke so we had to warm each other up, since then the heater was fixed still we continued, somehow it had became natural. Sleeping side by side he was so close yet so far, now he is out of my reach. Its been a while sinc- "A- A- ACHOO" since we have done that, and now i have caught a cold. I'm blaming it on you Kim Taehyung for not being my personal heater lately.

Pulling myself out of the bed, cautiously i glanced at his bed. What? He is not here. With a sigh i walked out of the room heading to the kitchen. I wonder if he is still even at home, i really wanted to spend the day with him since its our long awaited day off as well. Abruptly i halted to a stop at the living room when i saw a dark brunette munching on cereal, laid on the wooden floor watching TV. Before continuing towards the kitchen connected to the living room. Is that really him or am i still dreaming. Honestly the sight of this rare being nowadays is usually my hallucination. Squinting my eyes i whipped my head back around to study him. Hmmm looks real enough.

Opening my clammed mouth "V" i announced, ugh i sounded so dumb DAM this blocked nose, getting up he responded with a formal "yes" "Umm-uhh i- i " as he began moving to my direction, my stuttering worsened reducing to a mumble when he stood in front of me. Why did he have to affect me so much to the point i can't even form sentences. Then did i realized how much i missed him. His face was a creation bestowed from heaven, sculpted features that complimented each other. Drooling, i traveled from the sharp glare onto his chapped lips, parting ever so slightly- 

"move" 

huh did i just hear that, like i thought maybe this is one of my hallucinations, a very rude one. 

"what did you say"

 "your in the way, i need the fridge" 

"...Oh" i raised my eyebrows dumbfounded. 

Roughly brushing past me, he swung open the fridge, lifting the milk bottle in his hand as he placed it inside. 

I had enough. Was he really thinking i would be dumb enough to realize anything. Yes maybe i was quite a airhead trusting his words at the beginning, but this has been going on for too long and he still thinks he will get away with the same excuse. This guy is really pissing me offffffff.