I put my hands on her shoulders and faced her towards me. "Keaton asked you to this dance because he likes you. If Paige and I think the dress looks amazing on you, then Keaton definetly will as well. And you shouldn't change yourself for a boy anyway. I think if Keaton asked you to the dance without this dress on, then he will definetly like you later without it as well."

She turned back to the mirror and smiled. "It is really pretty," she said satisfied. Paige and I smiled at each other and high fived. "I'm wearing these shoes though," Ary said.

I looked down at her feet where I found her gray converse. I nodded. "It actually doesn't look half bad with those," I said. "It makes it more casual."

"Casual is my middle name," Ary said heading back to the changing room to take the dress off.

She bought the dress and we all got some food before heading back to the house to get her ready. The dress wasn't terribly expensive, but Paige and I offered to help pay for it, but Ary said it was fine. She said her parents had given her plenty of money to spend. They were extremely excited that she had finely found girls to hang out with and was actually going dress shopping. Without being dragged by her mother.

When we got back to the house, we all climbed out of the car and went inside. I walked in first and saw Keaton standing by the bottom of the stairs with a stressed look on his face. He was talking to Chase and Ethan who sat on the couch with video game controllers in their hands. They hadn't even looked away from the screen when the door opened.

"Will you guys please help me?" Keaton pleaded throwing his hands up and gripping onto his hair.

I walked over to him as Paige and Ary were walking in. They shut the door behind them and Keaton's stressed attention was no longer on getting ready. He looked at Ary with wide eyes. "What are you doing here?" he asked in a surprised tone.

"I invited her over to get ready. Lydia will take you two to the dance, but you only have an hour left until you have to leave," I stated. "Where are your pants?" I asked.

Keaton looked down at his bottoms and realized he didn't have pants on. "Shit," he said as he ran up the stairs.

Chase and Ethan laughed at him from the other room. I shot them both glares and they stopped instantly. "Paige," I said turning to her. "Can you show Ary up to my room? I'll be there in a minute."

Paige nodded and Ary followed her up the stairs with her dress in her hands. I walked into the living room standing in between the guys and the TV. They groaned as I was blocking the screen. "Ellie, would you move?" Chase said.

I raised my eyebrows at him and put my hands on my hips. He looked at me and shrunk into the couch. "Will you two please go up stairs and help your brother get ready?" I asked.

"He doesn't need any help," Ethan said.

"He was just down here in his underwear," I said gesturing to where Keaton stood previously. "Please," I said looking at Chase.

He sighed and put down his controller and looked at Ethan, then nodded towards the stairs. Ethan rolled his eyes and groaned as he stood up. Chase followed him and as he passed me, I reached my hand out and touched his arm. "Thank you," I said. He smiled at me and winked.

I followed both of them upstairs and when they went into Keaton's room, I went into my own. As I walked in, Ary was already in her dress. Paige was getting the make up ready for us. I walked over to my vanity and plugged in my curly iron. "Do you want to curl your hair?" I asked.

"Uh, sure," she said. I could tell she wasn't very positive about it so I thought that we should just do a little.

"What do you think about make up?" Paige asked. Ary shrugged. "We can do a little. If you don't like it, we can always take it off." Ary nodded and took a seat at the chair by the vanity.