Epilogue!

Luke and Casey went on to tour the world for the next 2 years, taking every place they went to by storm (is that right?). They never thought they'd make it that far or even stay together with all the pressure of fans and publicity.
They did have a short break,lasting 2 months,during those 2 years,due to pressure,publicity,fans and just constantly being apart during tours,but sure enough got back together as if nothing had changed.At the age of 23 they got married in Paris,with a beautiful ceremony under candle light beneath the starry night sky,with all there family and friends present. A year later, at the age of 24 they fostered twins Dylan and Brendan, who were 8 years old at the time. Then at the age of 12 they adopted them.Later the next year they adopted a 2 year old boy named Charlie.
Neither of the three children had any parents,due to a tragic car accident and a terrible fire.

Right now they all couldn't be happier, with 3 beautiful children, a lovely house,a previous career full of amazing experiences and memories and don't  forget a husband to cherish for ever, everything for now was perfect.

Ashton and Calum kept strong through all and are now happily married with 2 children Megan and Lucy.
Nia and Miranda sadly broke up, they just weren't the right fit for each other.But are now living happy life's with new partners and couldn't be closer friends.
Michael and Rena found there own wife and husband not so long ago,but couldn't be happier.

Everything has turned out pretty good for them all truly.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! IM SORRY ITS SO SHORT BUT I COULDN'T MUSTER UP THE WORDS TO FINISH IT PROPERLY SORRY! THE SEQUEL WILL BE UP SOON ! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THAT IF YOU WISH! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE HUGE SUPPORT THROUGH OUT THIS STORY! LOVE YOU ALL XX