Chp 12!

Hey guys so this fan fiction looks like it's coming to an end sadly,maybe 1/2 more chapters and maybe a sequel? From the kids point of view? From the present day? You know all about there lives.Would you guys be interested in reading that? If so leave a comment below  ⬇️!

READ THIS EVERYONE PLEASE!
In this chapter there is 3 songs mixed together as one. I've done it my self so very badly, but I couldn't decide which of the three songs I was going to use,so I used all three! There also the songs for this chapter! You'll find out if you read it x
Please don't mind
my terrible mixing skills.Enjoy x

"Well...."

Its been a nearly 2 whole weeks and we were currently in Dublin in Ireland and I still can't get Casey to forgive me...It's terrible...The aching in my chest every time I see him...I can't do it anymore...last night on stage I cried while we sung Amnesia...The fans are noticing,they all think I'm quitting or suicidal or just sad..there right...well about the last one.

Currently I was laying on my bed weighing my options. I could come out on my own? Get one of the guys to pretend to fancy me? Make Casey jealous...No...that only works in movies.....

"Luke?" "Calum?" I said sadly "Ugh dude you really need to get Casey to forgive you! He's messing up on stage so are you? The fans are beginning to notice!" " I know I'm wrecking my brain over here trying to figure out something!" "Look Luke listen it's evident you and Casey care for each other a lot, I know you must be hurting , I like Ashton a lot more than I should, but he likes Michael and Michael likes him." I looked up at him with wide eyes as he continued "It hurts like a bitch but I'll get over it.You have a chance mate,to go make everything right,to get the guy that you want, scrap that you need! You care for each other more than Mikey does care for pizza! I can really see you two having a future. Go for it! Do anything! If you get fired were all going with you! We'll all get fired! We'll get signed again there's no need to worry! They won't drop us anyway! they make more money then all our payments combined off one show! You don't need to worry about that buddy,you just need to do what ever it is to get him back but do it fast!" He smiled patting my shoulder going to stand up I pulled him back for a hug. "Thanks Cal" "No problem, I hate seeing you sad" I broke the hug and faced him smirking "So Ashton huh?" I smirked he blushed deep red "Oh shush!! He could hear you!" "He's in the other hotel room!" I defended "Still...." "I'm sorry about that though" I smiled wrapping my arm around his shoulders "It's okay, I guess you can't have everything am I right?" He smiled sadly.
"Cuddle?" I asked "Never thought you'd ask" he smiled as we lid down cuddling in to each other sides.
"Cal? I have an idea...to get Casey back..but I need you and the guys help....."

"I think dad should take it from here" I said motioning to Casey "Sure!" There was a bang from the door and a slamming of a bag to the ground "Don't slam the door!" I shouted at Brendan "Sorryyyyy" he smiled sitting in beside Dylan taking Charlie. "Are they telling the rest of there story?" "Yeh shush now listen " "Okay guys so..." Casey continued.

CASEYS P.O.V:
I had spent the past two weeks doing nothing, we made a new video for our new song,I Can Feel It. That got my mind of everything involving me and Luke.He's tried to apologise every time he sees me. I forgive him I do really...It's just if I can't be with him, I think it's best if we distance our selves from each other.I love what I do so much, I really don't want to give it up....but I don't want to give up Luke either.....

"Casey?" "Miranda?" "Stop moaning your the one turning Luke down every ten seconds " she pointed out "It's only because I don't want us to get fired!" "Casey you and I both know that they won't dare fire us and if they do well get another gig some how and it'll be there loss there loosing us and a shit toon of money! Leave him in, we both know you want to..." She said walking out of the hotel room.