Chp 10!

THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH FOR 1K READS ON THIS STORY MEANS SO SO MUCH!! X IM IN WORK, IM BORED AND ITS A THANK YOU FOR THE 1K xSO HERE YA GO!!

I was standing by the cooker frying some eggs,rashers (bacon) and sausages for breakfast.
"Dad?" "Yeh Dyl?" "We're ready?" "What do you mean?" I asked turning around "You need to finish your story?" "You sound like a three year old" Brendan sniggered "Like you don't want to find out what happens?"
"Yeh yeh okay...."
"Oh yeh right! Wait till your dad brings down Charlie then breakfast will be ready and we can chat and eat" I replied starting to dish out our breakfast "Toast?" "Yeh" they both said so I put down two slices in the toaster.
"Good morning everyone" Casey chimed kissing the twins on the head sitting Charlie down in one of the chairs. "Daddy!" Charlie exclaimed "Hey buddy!" I smiled grabbing the plates setting them on the table.

"Dig in!" I exclaimed. "So tell us?" "Oh right okay...now...."

"So our first date went really well, we managed to stay under the radar for the next few weeks, we kept it from the guys I don't know how we did considering your dad here is so loud when..." "LUKE!" "Right sorry anyway we at least kept it under raps until we started our tour......."
"Ew nice image dad" Dyaln said grimacing "Your such a girl" Brendan remarked "I am a girl just like you!" "Gasp! Did you just?Anyway if I was it wouldn't matter!" Did you just say gasp?like a actually say the word while gasping....I can't you can't be my brother I just no...." Dylan said scooting away "Don't be so dramatic Dyl and Brendan just shush" Casey said.
"So it was our first concert of the tour..."

I was freaking out..... What if I mess up ? Michael has the intro but I have to introduce the song.. What if I mess up? I'm gona mess up..... I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped spinning around to find Casey standing there with a grin on his face "Sorry for scaring you" "ugh how are you not nervous? Your on before me ?" "I asked in disbelief "Oh trust me I'm so scared right know I think I might throw up" he smiled a little "You'll be great babe don't worry" "So will you!" He smiled going to kiss me on the cheek "Hey gu....ys......." Rena said from behind us.

We froze yet turned around and smiled "Heyyy" I said awkwardly "Casey we have to get our guitars/bases now and Luke your needed back in costume the boys are looking for you" I missed "Thanks Re" "No problem"

We headed towards the steps. I turned to the dressing rooms stopping seeing Nia with her drums sticks, Miranda with her guitar, Casey with his guitar and Rena with her base. "Good Luck guys rock hard!" I smiled "We will!!" The shouted back as the screams do the crowd got louder as the lights went down focusing on the stage. The ran up the steps being ushered by the stage managers.
"Hi guys were Hey Violet" Nia announced. As the confetti cannons shot off and they began playing This is why.

I walked to the dressing room finding the guys sitting on the couch on there phones "Very social guys" I commented "Oh look who's here !" Calum exclaimed in fake shock "What do you mean?" "You've been hanging out with Casey so much the past few weeks I literally haven't had a proper conversation with you in weeks!" Calum exclaimed looking hurt "Cal I'm sorry okay I didn't know you felt that way I'll make sure to spend more time with you guys, I was just getting to know him!" I said apologetically "Right hemmo you better" Ashton glared "Yeh ge'ez guys..." I smile hugging Cal "Group hug!" I shouted they all hugged standing up as we huddled together "There's an audience out there.... I have one thing to say....Lets rock there socks off!!" I shouted "yeh!!" They all shouted as we headed for our guitars.

SORRY ITS SHORT AND DOSNT MAKE MUCH ITS A FILLER IM SORRY ILL ADD MORE TO THIS LATER ON KEEP TUNED IN!!
LOVE YOU ALL XX

*CONTINUATION*

After the concert we all jumped in the cars and headed to an interview somewhere on L.A. yes it was like 11:30pm but it was six hours to get there and then we had to be back at the house for 6:30pm the next day for warm up and 7:30pm for the show.
We had a long night ahead of us of driving but I'm used to it because touring with the 1d boys and of course our small little tours.

"Who's 1d?" Dylan questioned "Omg does that mean 1 di...ow!!" Brendan!" "Sorry...." He muttered rubbing his arm where Dylan had previously hit him."No fowl language!" "It's hardly fowl language when dads always on about yours" Brendan scoffed. I blushed tomato red "Don't you talk like that young man! Go get ready for school your not hearing the rest of our story!" "What but?" "No buts go!" I said sternly "I needed to go anyway I need to look good for today...." Brendan said quietly "Why today?" Dylan questioned "Eh no reason..." "Is it Cole?" Dylan gasped "What?no...." Brendan blushed standing up "I'm going to go get ready then because I'm being forced " he muttered running up the stairs "What was that about?" Casey questioned "He has a crush on someone in his class" She smirked "Oh my god no way! And he didn't tell me!"I gasped receiving weird looks from my husband and daughter "What? I'm very interested in what my son and daughter do in there life's when I'm not around is that so wrong?" I questioned in disbelief "Just continue hunny..." Casey said patting my knee "Ya!" Cheered Charlie "Okay right...well 1d were the greatest pop band ever! There were also known as One Direction"

Our One Direction tour was amazing having two totally different styled bands come together in one concert was amazing and of course it was our first official tour! I was interrupted from my thoughts when Calum tipped my shoulder "Hmmm" I muttered "Look " he motioned to Ashton and Michael who were cuddled up together on the seat in front of us "Nawww"

"Uncle Ash and Mikey?" Dylan questioned "Yup"

"Get some sleep we have a long day tomorrow" Calum said "We do" "Night Cal" "Night Lukey"

"Lukey omg what a nickname " "You have ten minutes before we drop you off to school grab your lunch and your school bag and meet me out side go on" "Fine..." "Oh and Charlie what's Dylan's nickname" "Dyly!" Shouted Charlie causing Dylan to glare at us both "What ever" she huffed.

"Teenagers" Casey sighed kissing my cheek stand my up" I'll do the run with the kids you drop Charlie to play school" "I will do that.."

ITS REALLY BAD IM SORRY! ITS ACTUALLY TERRIBLE! I WONT BE UPDATING FOR A WHILE AS MY INTERNET IS DOWN UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY I AM CURRENTLY USING MY FRIENDS WIFI AT THE MOMENT THANK YOU TO MY WONDERFUL FRIEND FOR LEAVING ME USE IT! SORRY X OVER 1.1k READS THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! Xxx