Chp 5!

I CANT BELIEVE OVER 500 READS I CANT EVEN HOLY SHIT GUYS!! LOVE YOU ALL!! AND 30 VOTES AND COMMENTS!! JUST WOW!! THANK YOU! ENJOY X

So I freaked out I lost my temper and I had a slight panic attack.So yeh life wasn't going great....

I had just woken up after my attack and I was lying in my bed when I realised that Casey was sitting in the chair by the window watching me intensely "Are you okay?" He asked worriedly coming over sitting at the edge of my bed "Are you not mad?" I asked he should be mad I freaked at him I was rude? He tried to help but I pushed him away why is he being nice to me? "I'm not mad why would I be mad?" " I was angry at you I pushed you away" I stated "I'm not a girl I can take a punch" he stated "discriminative " I pointed out "I didn't mean it that way you know what I mean" he smiled I smiled back "How are you feeling?" "I'm okay just tired" "How is everything?did management ring?" I continued "Yeh there not too please with us and Michael but they said they'll sort it out next week leave it die down before anything is down about it" He said "Yeh" I agreed sighing "We is everyone else?" I questioned swinging my legs over the edge of the bed "Park" " Why didn't you go?" "I didn't want you to wake up to an empty house after what happened it was kinda my fault I wanted to apologise"
"I'm sorry I shouldn't of got mad and I should of made sure no one was recording it especially in the drunken state everyone was in" He said ""Casey IT was fault as much it was yours but Michael kinda fucked it up a lottle " he laughed "A lottle?" "It's like a little except a lot " I explained he smiled a one of those goofy smiles, one that no matter how hard you try is very hard to hide a genuine heart felt smile.

"That's probably the cutest thing I've ever heard" he said I blushed deep red and my heart beat began to pick up a smile formed on my face and I stood up my back to him trying to his my blush.
"Eh thanks?" I chuckled straightening out my bed sheet he stood up "If your feeling okay do you wana meet the guys at the park ?" He questioned "there only gone about an hour and there going to go get dinner after?" He asked "Yeh sure" I smiled pulling back on my beanie just going in my sweats and tee-shirt.
"The parks clear so we didn't need security" he smiled I nodded as we closed the door,locking it.

About 4 minutes later we arrived at this park filled with 5 big children trying to get another big child out of a baby swing.

I could see them through the railing but they couldn't see us. I was about to step out in to view when Casey grabbed my arm "Luke before we go in I want to say this" "What's wrong?" I asked quickly " eh... Okay listen what happened last night I can't forget that I'm sorry I said it didn't matter I didn't think it would your an amazing friend too and I don't want to loose the friendship we made" he babbled .

I looked around seeing no one around us I leant forward pressing my lips to his quickly enough to shut him up .
He gaped at me "I...." he said "Shut up" I smiled presiding my lips to his again.

Eh yeh so..

ENJOY!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL ! VOTE AND COMMENT X