Chp 4!

THANK YOU SO MUCH over 400 READS OMFG AMAZING!!!!! POOR MIKEY XXX AT LEAST HES OKAY!! Xxx

Oh so I see your here again I'm surprised honestly I'm not that good a telling story's but anyway let's continue....

"That's everything...." I muttered to Calum after spilling my guts about oh god...about liking Casey.
"That's why you were upset? Because he wants to forget it? But you don't? And everyone still remembers the kiss?" "Yeh pretty much..." I smiled weakly "Man.." he said drawing it out "Ha...knew you weren't straight" he laughed "Hey you dick!" I shouted slapping him falling backwards into the bath yes we were still in the bathroom .
"Your such a dipshit!" Calum said smiling at me "ugh...help me up!" "I'm not falling for that!" He shouted eyeing me "Oh come on I promise I won't pull you in after me!" I pleased putting out my hand "Fine" he took my hand pulling me up "See !" I said brushing my self off I turned around pushing him in "Ow!" He whined rubbing the back of head "Oh sorry" I laughed "Dick...." "You'd like that" "Says the one" I blushed and laughed helping him up we both subconsciously stepped away from the bath "Thanks Cal" "No problem Lukey" Calum smiled hugging me tightly.

"Let's go before they go assuming stuff" I added Calum nodded. I unlocked the door steeping out Calum in tow.
We made are way back to the living room seeing it empty we made our way to the kitchen. Seeing everyone sitting at the table eating pancakes which Ashton was cooking with a lot of help from Nia and Rena.

"Everyone one okay?" Michael asked eyeing me and Calum as everyone else turned looking at us "Yeh fine" I answered sitting down grabbing a plate grabbing a pancake and lemon juice with sugar.

My phone buzzed I answered it "Hello?" "Hey Luke listen..." "Oh hang on I'll put you on loud speaker " I said "Manger" I mouthed they all shut up and listened "Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that you have no interviews until next week and the house your in now we have booked for them next 3 weeks so Hey Violet are welcome to stay in the house I'm sure the 5 Seconds Of Summer boys won't mind at all" We all cheered high fiving everyone. I went to high five Casey with my loose hand we high fives giving what her awkward eye contact then looking away.
"That's great!" I said into the phone "I will be checking in with you guys once in a while keep your phones on got it?" "Yeh byeee" "Bye guys " "WE LOVE YOU" we all sang in to the phone "Ah shut up" he said ending the call.
"That's great!" Ashton shouted tackling Nia and Miranda in to a hug.
They laughed pushing him off.

"Cool! We should do something today tho! I feel all energetic after breakfast!" Nia said jumping up and down "It's called a sugar rush" Casey pointed out "Oh shush" she said putting her finger to his lips he smiled pushing them away.

"Park?" I suggested "There's one down the road we'll have to have security but it shouldn't be bad" I said shrugging "Yeh let's do it!" Rena shouted running upstairs to get ready followed by Nia and Miranda "Eh guys?" They laughed down the stairs "We don't have a change of clothes either does Casey we weren't planning on staying the night last night"they laughed "Well I guess my cars outside I can go back and get out suitcases and throw stuff in to them and bring them back" Nia suggested "Yeh well go with you, because we still need clothes for today" Miranda said them nodding "Casey you can come if you want or borrow something of the lads" Nia added "Yeh you can borrow something from me if you want" I said "well get going well be back soon and then we can all go to the park" She said pulling the two girls out the door "See you soon" they said "Bye" we all said .

"Do you want a change of clothes ?" I asked directing it at Casey " Yeh sure" he smiled following me up the stairs to mine and Cal's room. I walked in to the room grabbing my suitcase dropping it on my bed I opened it throwing a black nirvana tee-shirt and black skinny jeans at Casey "Jumper?" He asked "Sure" I said grabbing a random one throwing it at him "Thanks" he smiled "I'm gonna get changed as well you can get changed in here or in there " I said pointing to the floor then the bathroom he nodded heading to the bathroom locking the door.

I started stripping removing my sweats and black tee-shirt I replaced it with another pair of sweats considering I had given Casey the only pair of black skinny jeans well the only ones that weren't in the wash.

I looked at my self in the mirror not bothering to fix my hair I put on a beanie pushing the front of my hair up with my fingers "That'll do " I said to my self "Dude can I come in?" Casey said from the bathroom "Yeh" I said turning around slipping on my shoes seeing Casey come out the bathroom door with my over sized jumper on him slipping on his shoes with a shuffle.
He smiled eyeing me "Ready to go down stairs?" He asked I nodded "Wait !" I said grabbing his arm pulling him back into the room "yus?" He said spinning around "Right Case...." I was interrupted by our phones bursting with notifications I swear they were going to explode.
We looked at each other grabbing our phones that were still buzzing.
Seeing Twitter,Facebook,Instagram and YouTube going haywire wait YouTube?
"There's a link" I said showing Casey I clicked on the link.
"Shit...." I said dropping my phone to the floor "Omg....." Casey gasped pulling at his hair.
"This isn't happening this isn't happening..." I said over and over .
"It'll be okay it'll be okay" Casey said sitting down on the bed "Most of the comments are positive clearly the majority aren't homophobic " he smiled "but we're in so much shit with management " he added. I groaned .
"Who put that up?" I asked quickly grabbing my now smashed phone off the ground "OMFG! I'll kill him" I sneered "MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD WTF DID YOU DO!!" I shouted storming down the stairs Casey right behind me "What did I do now " he asked stepping out of the kitchen "OPEN YOUR FUCKING PHONE!" I shouted pushing him back "Shit....." he muttered "Dude I'm so fucking sorry I was wasted I didn't mean to I didn't even knew I did it I don't even remember it until I say Calum's video this morning" he pleaded "Take it down right now" I said trying to contain my anger. I can't believe he did this to me ! Why? I just ! Tears pricked at my eyes and began slipping down my cheeks I wiped them away "I can't deal with this" I said pulling at my hair "Luke calm down it's not that bad it was a dare that's all it was we just have to explain it'll all blow over it'll be fine" Casey reassured from behind me "Do you not see how much trouble were going to be in!" I shouted turning to face him "It was a kiss get over your self!" He shot back "Shut it!" I shouted "Guys calm down the girls will be back soon..." "Calum dude shush" Casey said lightly "Seriously it'll be okay!" Casey said looking at me tears were streaming down my face and I was breathing heavily my heart was pounding through my chest as I grasped the counter. "Cal..." I whimpered sitting on the ground my body began to shake "Fuck Mikey" Calum said siting beside me.
Love?Gay?Hate?Crush?Casey?Weak?Stupid!
My head was screaming at me over and over. I felt arms around me rocking me back and forth I heard a small voice "Shush it's okay it's okay" I heard.
I closed my eyes "All good things your amazing everything's fine nothing's wrong.." I began calling down my heart beat slowing down. I left myself calm.. falling asleep lightly....

I remember that day so clear...
I was never so confused in my life...
But eventually I realised that even if I got in to trouble I will always have amazing friends that will stand by my side,even to this very day.