Chp 2 !

Lets continues shall we?

So it was the next morning myself, Ashton, Michael and Calum got suited up and ready to meet Hey Violet in the recording studio.We weren't recording we were just talking about the basics of the tour and having a day to ourselves to hang out.

I sat across from Nia and Rena beside Calum and Ashton. To my left was Miranda and Casey along with Michael.
I'm gona spare you the boring details about contracts and rules etc....

So then about 2 hours late of boredom but no work needing to be done, we all huddled around the TV sitting in a circle on the floor and began watching Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil  what? YouTubers are awesome!! ( give me a hola if you watch YouTubers! And go read my oneshots there's Phan!!)

We were just after watching Dan VS Phil the very first one where they jumped of cliffs and stuff, when Nia got up at switched off the TV "Hey!" We all whined "Sorry but can we do something fun??" She asked plopping herself back down beside Calum.
"Like what?" I questioned "Truth or Dare? Never have I ever?" She said .

"TorD ?" I suggested that "Sure" they agreed .

"Who's starts?" Calum asked "I will" Michael popped up "But we need alcohol!" He said jump my up grabbing beer front the fridge "Really?" I said "We've know these guys for over 2 months and we're ready to display are drunken state to them?" I questioned "Yeh pretty much " Michael said coming back with enough beer for all.

"Anyone not drink?" Michael asked passing them around "I don't" Casey said quietly "Okay dude your responsible if anything happens got it?" "hey hey that's not fair I can't control 7 drunk hormonal teenagers!" Casey argued against Michael.

" I won't drink with you" I chipped in "It'll be 2 against 6 we'll be fine!" I said shooting a smile on his direction.
Michael gave me a knowing look and I rolled my eyes .

" Are you sure? You don't have too?" He questioned "Yeh it's fine" I said giving him a reassuring nod.

"Okay so let's get started " Ashton said "I'll go first,Rena Truth or Dare?"
"Em? Dare" she seemed unsure "Ow daring" Nia said we all laughed and Rena seemed to be regretting her decision.
"I dare you too......."
That's how the evening went, each question becoming more ridiculous and poorly done as the night went on.

"Luke!" Michael shouted pointing at me "Yes?" I replied laughing at his drunken state "Truth or Dare?" "Dare?" I said.
He was drunk how possibly bad will it be? His last dare was to go sniff the cushion on the couch behind us.
So I wasn't worried but maybe I should of been.

"Make out with Casey" he slurred raising his eyebrows smirking.

"Wh.at!" I exclaimed spitting my water everywhere "Sorry..." I said blushing looking down "Well ouch..." Casey said looking hurt "I didn't mean it that way it's just I was shocked that.."
"Your okay " he smiled looking down.

"Go on lads *kiss noises* "Calum said making a kissy face.

"They won't remember tomorrow there too wasted too" I remarked "We aren't" he stated truthfully.
"Come on guuuyyssssss don't be such pussys " Miranda whined pushing Casey closer to me .They were all staring intensely at both of us .
"Just do it they won't remember and it's something we can forget" he said simply moving closer .

"Okay" I choked out he smirked at my small voice .
He may look younger but he is older by a few months .

I looked down at his lips and he looked at mine. I leaned in as did he . I've never kissed a boy before and having Michael shipping me and Casey 24/7 doesn't help the consequences .

Our lips met and I scooted closer moving my lips against his rapidly. The kiss was sloppy but not needy.
He licked my lips asking for entrance which I allowed I put my hands around his neck his around my waist.
I pulled away bright red and out of breath.

"Woohooo" they all whistled . I got of his lap awkwardly and blushing madly as was he .
They all say are nudging us closer and teasing us.

Let's just say it didn't stop there...

I think this will be harder to forget in the morning than I thought....