Chp 1!

Luke's P.O.V :

Hello, My name is Luke Robert Moreta Hemmings and I would like to tell you all at how I met my beloved husband . I'll start from the beginning shall I?

*12 years ago*

It was the day that me and my band mates were announcing to the fans that we had signed a new band to our record Label Hi or Hey records, considering we've been a band for nearly 4 years it was time we signed a band.

That led to all 4 of us piled up on a three seater couch. I sat between Calum and Ashton Michael was on the far side of Calum. "Hey guys" Ashton began introducing Hey Violet which were the new band we were signing "Hey Violet " I joined in as we officially announced the band .

Like ourselves there was 4 members Nia the drummers and vocals,Miranda guitar and vocals,Rita base and vocals and lastly Casey guitar and vocals. Ashton went on explaining how we met and I zoned out until I heard Ashton mention Casey's name "Yeh Casey he's a cutie pie " I smiled I looked over at Michael who have me a knowing look he's always saying that I have crush on Casey I don't he's just? An amazing friend like the boys !

At least that's what I kept telling my self ....

The video ended and I was ready to hit the hay "Hey Lucas?" "Yus?" I said turning around to look at Michael "Come here" he said jumping up from the arm rest of the couch walking over to the door "No...what " I groaned sluggishly walking over "Whhhaatt?" I said "He's so cute he so adorable he's amazing he's this he's that Lukey you lava him!" Michael shout whispered "If I knew any better I'd say you loved him" I said walking back to the sofa smirking.

"Guys everyone back in the van back to the house hit the hay long day tomorrow your meeting with H.V just to hang out run through a few things about the tour alright? Go on the vans out there" Our manager said waving us towards the door "Bye" "See ya" we muttered waking out security by our side heading to the van . Well tomorrow will be fun.....

OKAY IVE PROBABLY CHANGED TENSES LIKE A 100 TIMES IM SORRY IM NOT GOOD AT TENSES!! SO IT GONA BE TOLD FROM LUKES PERSPECTIVE MOSTLY A FEW FROM OTHERS TOO ! THIS IS A LITTLE TASTER ! HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND OH ! ITALICS ARE LUKES LITTLE COMMENTS AND EXPLANATIONS OF HIS LIFE AS IT IS NOW AND FROM NOW ON THE PREVIOUS EVENTS.LOVE YOUS!
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!