Teacher's Pet (Sherstrade)

SMUT

This is a teacher x reader because I am kinda obsessed.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE FOREVER

SMUT

---!---

Sherlock was the boy in the back of the class who was too smart and didn't care.

He was the one the teacher would call on when they thought he wasn't listening and he'd end up correcting them.

He was the one all the girls were infuriated with, and some of the boys.

But Sherlock only liked one person.

And that was Mr. Lestrade. His math teacher.

And the thing is... Mr. Lestrade liked him too.

But it was illegal. Not that Sherlock cared.

He made it his mission to take Gregory Lestrade as his.

Teacher or not.

So one day, Sherlock stood up in Mr. Lestrade's class.

He walked around his desk and leaned against the front of it looking positively bored.

"Mr. Holmes. What are you doing out of your seat in the middle of a lesson?" Greg asked.

"Not caring about algebra that's for sure. All of you are idiots if you can't figure this out." He said casually, stretching his arms overhead.

"Mr. Holmes-" Sherlock cut him off.

"Unless you don't get this too... Then that's just sad. I can explain it to you if you want." Sherlock smirked.

"Detention Mr. Holmes. And get back in your seat." Mr. Lestrade ordered through gritted teeth.

Sherlock smirked and sat down.

Step one was complete.

The rest of the day flew by and finally it was time to set the rest of his plan in action.

He walked in and sat at one of the desks.

Mr. Lestrade sat at his desk in the front.

"Mr. Holmes." Mr. Lestrade addressed him sternly as Sherlock put his feet up on the desk in front of him.

"Gregory." Sherlock replied in the same tone.

A slight tinge of pink appeared across his cheeks at Sherlock addressing him by his first name.

"Sherlock, you will be sitting here for your hour. Seeing as you've done all the work, that's the best punishment. And get your feet off the desk."

"Yes sir." Sherlock said, purposely saying "sir" very seductively.

Greg's cheeks got very red.

Step two was finished. Confirm attraction.

A few minutes later Sherlock took off his coat. Underneath he was wearing a tight purple shirt with the buttons clinging on for dear life.

Greg gulped and tried not to get flustered but it was very hard.

"Mr. Lestrade." Sherlock called his last name very seductively.

"Y-yes?" Greg replied mentally slapping himself for stuttering.

"May I please have a glass of water?"

On his desk, Greg kept water and glasses for students so they didn't have to leave the class if they were thirsty.
(A/N Bc high schoolers get thirsty af if you catch mah drift.)