Sherlock x Reader (2)

Hai yes here's part two yayyyy I like this one and are you people okay with smut? Please tell meh. *nudge**nudge**wink**wink*

*warning swearing, light smutish make out session, and... French*
---!---
Your P. O. V.

'I AM DATING SHERLOCK FREAKING HOLMES HOLY SHIT I AM JUST KIND OF DYING ON THE INSIDE AS IF I HAVE BEEN INFESTED WITH BEATIFULNESS!!'

Was the only thing I could think as Sherlock and I sat on the couch watching Doctor Who.

I was on cloud nine. We finished the episode and just lay on the couch, I lay on him, my head on his chest.

"So what's Fanfiction?" He asked.

"Well... It's fictional stories written by fans. The majority of them are romance." I said, then I remembered.

'Sherlock has no idea he's a fictional character.'

"I'm what?"

'Shit I said that out loud.'

"You're fictional... You're a character on a show called Sherlock and you're played by Benedict Cumberbatch..."

"Well... That explains a lot of things and makes no sense." he replied looking slightly startled.

"Well, you're real. I'm sorry, I forgot about that... I was just caught up, I didn't even think to-" I was cut off by his lips on mine. His perfect Cupid-bow lips.

We slowly broke apart. "Don't worry. You forgot that I was a fictional character, which means you know I'm real." he said, and then mumbled "obvious." Under his breath.

"Wait..." his face changed to one of realization. "If I'm a fictional character... Then is there Fanfiction about me?"

"Um... Maybe."

"You've read it haven't you?"

Soon we were reading Fanfiction and laughing.

"Sherlock giggled-"

"I DO NOT GIGGLE!!"

"And John picked him up, carrying him bridal style-"

"Excuse me?! I am the masculine one!!"

"Fine we'll read a different one!! Ohh one shots!!"

"What's Mystrade? Oh.. Wait... you don't mean to say Mycroft and Greg."

"Yup."

"Can you send me the links to a bunch of those please?"

We burst out laughing.

"Wait, there's also Mycake."

"That's definitely... what's the word again?"

"Canon."

"Mycake is canon."

We laughed really hard.

"Ooh what's 'create'?" He grabbed my phone.

"Oh God..." I said, trying to grab my phone back.

"His eyes were like 1000 oceans and galaxies, his perfect cheekbones stood out, his Cupid-bow lips looked soft and inviting..." He stopped and tried not to laugh.

"Fuck you." I laughed.

"Please do." He smirked. "Oh look, we even have a plot to follow."

"No don't read-"

"Jesus this is detailed... Oh I will definitely use some of these."

"Shut it you cheeky bastard."