3.0

"So you have to be Sam Wilkinson's tutor?" she asked again, shocked.

"Yeah" I said.

"Why you?" Cameron budded in.

"Because I guess I did super well on the performance test" I said, still confused about that.

"Well.." Daphne said.

"As much as he's a douchebag" she said. "He's still hot".

I shook my head and laughed.

"Oh Daph, always worrying about looks" Cameron and I both started laughing.

"Yeah yeah. You watch out. He'll try to use his fuckboy tricks on you" she replied back.

"He already has" I said.

"Yeah, watch out for him Soph" Cam said.

"I know guys. He's mistaking if he thinks I'm going to just let him jump inside my pants like all the other girls"

Cameron and Daphne burst out laughing. I joined it too.

"We should get going" Daphne and Cameron said as they stood up from my bed.

"Want me to pick you guys up in the morning? My mom and brother are leaving for out of town, so I'll get he car" I said casually.

"Sure" they both said.

They walked out the door and left. I changed into some black athletic shorts and a pink t-shirt, and grabbed my laptop to watch Netflix.

As I had just finished my episode of Greys Anatomy, my phone buzzed. I picked it up.

From Unknown:
Hey baby. It's Sammy

To Unknown:
Don't call me that. I'm not your baby

From Unknown:
Yet..

I rolled my eyes, which I do a lot, as I put Sam's name into my contacts.

To Sam Wilkinson
Hahaa. I won't be yours

From Sam Wilkinson:
We'll see about that ;)

From Sam Wilkinson:
Anyway, tutor me tomorrow after school ;)

To Sam Wilkinson:
I don't really want to

From Sam Wilkinson:
Great I'll see you tomorrow after school ;)

To Sam Wilkinson:
Fine whatever.

From Sam Wilkinson:
Goodnight baby girl. Get some sleep for your day ahead.

"What the fuck is wrong with this kid" I mumbled quietly as I plugged my phone into the night stand next to me.

Sam was right about only one thing;
That I was tired.

"Baby" my mom said, opening my door.

"Yeah?" I said as I had just finished pulling my pajama shorts on.

"I'm leaving for a few days" She said.

"Be good. Jacob will stay with Grammy and Grandad while I'm gone. If they need any help with him, you know what to do" she smiled at me.

"I got it mom. Go have fun" I said hugging her.

"I love you" she said kissing the top of my forehead.

"I love you too" I said as she walked downstairs.

"Money for the week is on the counter!" she screamed. I walked downstairs after I heard the door shut and saw my moms credit card. I smirked.

I grabbed a quick drink of water, and headed back upstairs, where I brushed my teeth and got ready for bed.

I climbed in my bed, pulled myself under the covers, and fell asleep. Bracing myself for the ahead.