1.0

I slipped on my black high top converse to finish off my look. I straitened my dirty blonde hair, and applied a light layer of makeup.

"Sophia Marie Lane! Hurry up! You're ride is here!" I heard my mom shout from downstairs.

I grabbed my phone, looking at myself one last time in the mirror.

I walked down the stairs and grabbed an apple off the counter.

"Bye" I said as I shut the door behind me.

I walked outside to see my best friend Cameron's car.

"Hey Cam" I said as I hopped in the passenger seat.

"Hey girl" she said happily.

We drove to school, as I ate my apple. School happened to only be 10 minutes from my house.

We pulled into a parking spot in the senior parking lot. I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder.

"Damn Soph, you're outfit " my friend Daphne said as she approached me and Cameron.

I rolled my eyes and laughed a little.

"No for real. You look sexy girl" Daphne said as we walked into the front doors of school.

"Why thank you" I said laughing.

The three of us walked to our lockers, which happened to be right next to each other's.

I started putting books in my locker and grabbing the ones I need as Daphne and Cameron admired my outfit.

"Looking good Soph" I heard a loud deep voice call from behind me.

"And it looks like Sam Wilkinson and his friends agree with us" Cameron said, smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes, watching Sam high five his tool friends. I closed my locker and tried to ignore them.

"Whatever. He's the biggest douchebag in this school. And his friends are tools" I said, fixing my hair.

We walked towards our first period class.

Cameron and Daphne had first period together, and of course, I didn't have the same class as them. FML.

I walked into the history classroom and took a seat.

The bell rang and the teacher began talking.

"Hello class, my name is Mrs. James and I will b-" she was cut off by the door opening and a large figure walking in. I looked up and shook my head at who it was.

Sam Wilkinson. The schools biggest douchebag. But also the biggest fuckboy. Girls were always all over him. It's been that way since freshman year.

Sam walked in and took the empty seat. Of course. It had to be the one behind me.

Sam smirked as he walked past me.

"Hey baby girl" he whispered in my ear as he sat down right behind me.

I turned my head around, looking at him.

"Pathetic" I said, shaking my head and turning back to the front.

He laughed a little.

At the end of class I got up and grabbed my bag. I was about to walk out of the classroom when I felt two large arms wrap around my waist and pull me into their lap.

"How about we skip next period and go out by the stadium" I was surprised by the sudden words and touching.

I knew who it was.

I quickly removed his hands, stood up, and turned towards him.

"You couldn't even pay me to do that" I said rudely, rolling my eyes and walking away from him.

As Daphne met me in front of my classroom, we began walking to our next class.

"Nice butt!" I heard Sam scream behind me.

I lowered my head as Daphne laughed loudly.

"It's not funny" I said, annoyed.

"It kinda is" she said as she grabbed my arm and pulled me along to the next class.

Hey guys! I hope you have been liking the story so far! More parts coming soon. The outfit she's wearing is on the top or the side of this page (depending on how you're viewing it).
Anyways, Enjoy the story!
Love,
K