"Ted calls you dad?" Draco asked.

"Yeah occasionally." I smiled. "I don't mind, I like the ring to it."

"Have you ever thought of adopting him?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah I actually told him that maybe one day I could. Ginny didn't like the idea." I frowned.

"Well do you think you're going to patch things up with her?"

"No." I sighed. "I mean I could have dealt with the fact that she cheated on me, we could have worked through it. But the fact that she has someone else's baby growing inside her, it's just-"

"I understand." He said. "So maybe you could adopt Ted now, you have joint guardianship with his grandmother right?"

"Yes."

"So you can talk to her and ask her what she thinks." He said. "How did he react when you said you want to adopt him?"

"He was happy."

"Well then I'd go for it Harry." He smiled. "And if you need any help, I'll be here for you."

"Thanks Draco." I smiled. We walked into the book store and many students filled the tiny place. I grabbed Draco's arm again ignoring the sparks that ran up my arm. I pushed passed the people and got to the section we needed. "Here we are." I declared looking at the list. A new potions book, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Care for Magical Creatures and other classes. I scanned the section as did Draco. "Potions." I grimaced.

"Hey that class was fun." Draco winked.

"I was awful at it, you're the only reason I passed." I groaned.

"Well I'm glad I helped you out more than once Potter." He smirked. My hand accidently grazed over his and the electricity like feeling pulsed through me. I pulled my hand away quickly.

"You feel that too?" He asked with wide eyes. "I thought I was going crazy."

"No I feel it." I blushed. "I've just never felt that way." Before he could reply Ted and Scorpius came back.

"There you guys are!" Ted shouted. "This place is so bloody crowded."

"Yeah but now that you're here, you can help us look for the stuff you need." I told him. I handed him the books I already picked out. "What else?"

"Um I'm taking Magical Theory." He said. I nodded and looked for his book. I found a textbook that was all about the class so I showed it to him. He nodded so I handed it to him. I looked at Scorpius and Draco who seemed to be arguing quietly.

"Everything alright over there?" I chuckled.

"He took muggle studies." Draco frowned.

"So?" I asked.

"He grew up muggle!" He exasperated and I chuckled.

"Well then he'll do well in that class, darling." I laughed. "Are you done?"

"Yes." He muttered. We made our way to the check out and the bookstore owner recognized me.

"Ah Mr. Potter, nice to see you again."

"Yes it is. I'm also paying for Draco's books." I expressed and Draco looked at me surprised.

"What? No you aren't." Draco defended.