Chapter 29) Tyler!

Start from the beginning

"Well I feel betrayed, Joe how could you." Tyler said fake hurt.

"Sorry but I am actually straight." He laughed putting his arm around me.

"You lied to me! You said you loved me!" Tyler dramatized.

"Well I love you as a mate." Joe said in a dramatic voice also.

"Come on drama queens, let's watch some Mulan." Alfie said carrying in popcorn.

"Dibs on sitting next to Lily." Tyler said pushing Joe out of the way and pulling me to the couch.

"Hey!" Joe pouted.

"She was mine before she was yours!" Tyler sassed.

"Lily!" Joe said, as if I was supposed to do something.

"Hey I'm fine cuddling with anyone." I said shrugging.

"Fine she's with me then, you boys can cuddle." Zoe said patting the spot next to her, I scooted over sharing the blanket with her.

"She was taken from both of us." Joe said sitting next to Tyler.

"Hey my girlfriend ditched me for her." Alfie said sitting on the other side of Tyler.

"Can we watch the movie now?" I laughed.

.............................

After finally settling down we all watched the movie, and then Tyler filmed some videos with everyone. Now were all sat at the dinner table finishing dinner.

"Right now what should we do?" Zoe asked eating her last piece of food.

"I have no clue, oh let's play a game!" I smiled.

"Like a board game?" Alfie laughed.

"Yeah what's wrong with that?" I pouted.

"Nothing it's just funny, I haven't played any board games in a while." Alfie defended.

"Oh I know, but you guys are too tame for the game." Tyler said, slightly insulting us.

"Hey I am not tame, and you know that!" I said pointing a finger at him.

"Okay well I don't think you guys can handle it." He said simply.

"Yes we can Tyler, what game?" Joe questioned, just as annoyed at his comment as me.

"Cards against humanity." Tyler smirked.

"I'm down, your video with Dan was awesome." I smiled.

"Yeah I'll play." Joe laughed.

"Oh gosh i'm in." Zoe said hesitating slightly.

"Well let's play!" Alfie smiled.

"I'll get the game." Tyler smirked.

We played for a few hours, laughing at how funny and wrong and awful the cards were before we all decided it was finally time for bed.

"I'm sleeping with Joe! Lily you can sleep on the couch." Tyler laughed hugging Joe.

"Excuse you he's mine and I'm sleeping with him. Night everyone." I said pulling Joe upstairs with me.

"Getting jealous are you?" Joe smirked once we were in the room alone.

"Oh please you were the jealous one during Mulan, I saw you watching me not the movie." I smirked.

"Well sorry if I wanted you in my arms." He said holding me.

"Now I am." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"And now that we're alone I can do this." He smirked, leaning down and kissing me.

I missed this, I missed him.

Joe pushed me onto the bed continuing to kiss me before trailing kisses down my neck, defiantly leaving marks.

"Joe, we can't people are in the house." I said, holding onto his hair.

"So, we can be quiet." He smirked.

"No we can't." I said, knowing from experience.

"Zoe was the one that made me jealous, its her fault. She can deal with the consequences."

"Fine, only because I want you to." I smirked, pulling his lips back to mine.

(Well you know what happens here...)

...........

Yeah I can't really write smut so I just leave it there haha, you know what'll happen anyways....

Okay chapter update wooooo can't believe this is chapter 29 its so weird how fast the story has gone. In fact I'm going to re read all the chapters tonight even though it's already midnight haha.

As always Vote, Comment, Follow me for Updates, and Share.

Love You Guys!

~Maddie <3