>:-( Spanish Class Sucks!

Spain: Hola chica,¿ qué paso? (Hello girl, what's up?)

Author: Spain, please speak English. Most of the readers speak English.

Spain: Sorry, I- wait, how do you know the readers speak English? Hmm?

Author: *Facepalms* Oh I don't know.....BECAUSE THIS BOOK IS IN ENGLISH!

Spain: *hurt* Sorry, I just wanted to know! Please don't yell at me! *starting to frown*

Author: *sigh* I'm sorry Spain, I'm just a bit annoyed.

Spain:What?Why? Tell me, chica!

Author: School.

Spain: And?

Author: I'm getting overwhelmed. School, church, this book! The list goes on and on.

Spain: I understand. I mean you are in the eighth grade.

Author: Yea-

Spain: And you got accepted in to ninth grade classes.

Spain: And you also have sports and church and family and friends. *starts making a list that makes Author start stressin'* *Gasp* YOU STILL HAVE THIS BOOK!

Author: Yes, Spain, I-

Spain: You have to continue to write this! Or else you lose the people's interest.

Author: Please, Sto-

Spain: And if you don't focus on school, you could get kicked out or mess up your high school life. You could become a failure!

Author: YES, SPAIN! I GET IT! IF I DON'T WORK, I WILL BECOME A FAILURE!

Spain: Sí, so watcha gonna do?

Author: *game face* I'm gunna work!

Spain: Work, chica, work!

Author: You know what sucks out of all of this!

Spain: You won't get to write for the fans that you love so dearly?

Author: What? No! I got put in to Spanish 1.

Spain: Yeah! You take it because last year you took Spanish...0?

Author: Spain! I already know Spanish!

Spain: *confuzzled* Then why did you take Spanish?

Author: *stomps and is tearing up* Because.....they wouldn't let me take French.

France: Ohohohohohon!

Author: Shut it, you frog! *punches France in the face*

France: *clutches his face and runs out of my room* MY BEAUTY! MAAAAHHH BEAUTAAAYYY!!!!!!!

Author: Yeah, don't mess with the Author-chan, bish! *spits at France's back and tries to act like a thug*

Spain: Uh..*gets Author to act Author-like again* So why are you annoyed? It's still Friday. Woohoo! WEEKEND!

Author: I have homework. And I have a two projects and a test next week.

Spain: Already?! But it's only the first week of school.

Author: Welcome to reality! Check out Unfairness and Crappiness. Keep going straight! *points straight and acts like a tour guide*

Spain: So that's all?

Author: One last thing! Spanish class is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring! I get so bored in that class! My desk turns in to a bed when I'm in there. *snores just thinking of that class*

Spain: Well, it will get better.....

Author: My teacher is so boring! He is so boring! Boring, boring, BORING!
*sighs* Why couldn't my teacher be Dora?

Spain: Dora?

Author: Yeah, at least I had fun when she was around.

Spain: Dora sucks! She doesn't know real Spanish!

Author: *raises eyebrow* And you do?

Spain: Yes! I do know Spanish. I invented Spanish! *points to himself dramatically*

Author: So, that doesn't mean you're Spanish.

Spain: Wha- I am Spanish! I am mothertrucking Spain!

Author: Nobody likes a bragger, España!

Spain: Wha- I'm not bragging, I'm just-

Author: Anyways, I just wanted to say HOLY MOTHER OF COWS! I-

Spain: *starting to lecture me*

Author: Callaté España! Unless you want me to duck tape you! (Be quite, Spain!)

Spain: *immediately shuts up* Go on......chica.

Author: Anyways...what was I saying?

Spain: HOLY MOTHER OF COWS! I-

Author: Right, right, Thanks, Spain!

Spain: *smiles* No problem!

Author: Um...HOLY MOTHER OF COW! I HAVE ALMOST A THOUSAND READS! WHAT THE UNICORNS HAPPENED WHILE I WAS GONE?!?!

Spain: It was the love of a fangirl/ fanboy.

Author: *agrees with Spain* I just wanted to say thank you and that I'm sorry. I haven't updated in a while. Two or three weeks??? However, I did what I promised and I updated THREE times today. This is my last one. For today.
Er...Spain wanna finish this up?

Spain: Sure! Read, vote, comment, and eat a tomato! Hope you like it and Happy Readings!

Spain and Author: Bye-Bye!

Author: *kisses hand and then slaps it against the camera screen*

Spain: *grabs tomato and slaps it against the camera screen* Olé!

Camera: I'm gonna need a shower! *goes off*

*static noises and Author shows up*

Author: Spanish class does actually suck! YOU SUCK SPANISH CLASS!

Spain: *far away* AND DORA!

Author: And Dora!

Spain and Author: but not Boots....or Swiper....

Author: Hope you enjoyed this and guten tag! Wait wrong language. Adios, amigos! Also, can you think of any ships that I can do? (I have already done UsUk, RoChu, and DenNor, soooo)

P.S. You didn't hear from me but Mexico might be coming to Hetalia!Or at least, Mexico is starting to get drawed more. Don't tell Spain! Kekekekekekeke!
Eat a taco as well! (Just in case!)