Jane's voice was kind of chipper this morning. "Isla! How did dinner with the parents go? You didn't call or text me last night?"

Isla barely moved. She just stared out the window. "It was fine."

"I had to lower myself to checking your mom's Facebook. She didn't mention any names, but you could tell she was talking about you and Arturo. I think she was impressed."

Her mother. Her mother would be the most disappointed when she learned what was actually going on. "That's great."

There was a short pause on the line. Jane's voice came back, kind of careful and a little worried this time. "Isla? Did something happen?"

Everything happened. "Nothing happened."

Another short pause. "Why do you sound so sad? Did Arturo hurt you?"

She wasn't trying to sound sad. Her voice just happened to be monotone right about now. "No, I'm fine."

Another silence. This time it was longer. "Do you want me to come over?"

"I'm at Arturo's house." She couldn't exactly have guests.

"Oh, right," Jane said. "You want me to pick you up? We can come back here and, I don't know, hang out? Eat ice cream and drink beer with pizza."

Isla didn't mind the sound of that, but until she knew where things stood with Arturo and her contract, she wasn't sure she should leave.

She told Jane as much, and thankfully, her friend didn't push it.

Not too much, anyway. "Text me if something happens, okay?"

"Okay," Isla said.

"You sure you can't talk more about it?"

Isla needed to go back over her contract, but she was fairly sure that the clause that spelled out how she had to keep silent didn't include telling Jane. It was probably bad enough that Jane knew as much as she did.

"I'm sure. I'll text you later," Isla said.

"Sure," Jane replied, but Isla barely heard it before she turned off her phone and rolled over on her mattress.

She was a mess, lying there on top of the sheets like this. She needed to get up. She needed to get ready. She had no idea what she was going to do, but she had to do something.

Isla sat up in her bed and looked around herself.

Maybe she should pack her things. She sat up and pulled herself to the edge of the bed.

A flush of embarrassment heated her body as she recalled her knee arched over Arturo's shoulder as he kissed and licked at the folds of her vagina, thrusting inside of her like it was just another thing that he excelled at.

Practice made perfect, after all.

And there was no way Arturo would put his back to the window like that, showing off his naked ass, no matter how perfect it was, to anyone on staff who might happen to see it.

God, she was so stupid. Why hadn't she thought of this until just now? It felt like there was two tons of humiliation crushing down on her. She should have known that window wasn't real. No matter how much Arturo loved and appreciated himself and his body, he was still a man of business. Isla was willing to bet that he didn't get off on exhibitionism.

She wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

The knock at her door pulled her out of the slump she'd fallen into. Isla sat up straight, then stood because she didn't want to be in bed right now. Her hands rushed to smooth out her hair and dress, which she realized was kind of pointless since it was the same dress she'd worn last night. Whoever saw her like this would know she wasn't going for the purposely messy look. She just looked like a mess.

Arrangement with a Billionaire (Bad Boy Billionaire Brothers Book 1) COMPLETEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें