Chapter Fifteen - Giant Tease

Chapter Fifteen

Isla definitely hadn't been expecting this. She even pounded on Arturo's back twice before he slapped her on the ass.

"Cut it out," he said.

"Put me down!" Isla pressed her hands against Arturo's lower back so that her head wouldn't be hanging completely upside down.

The world became right side up again, and the rush of blood to her face stopped, but now she had a good feel for the muscle that was beneath Arturo's very expensive, probably tailored just for him, clothes.

His ass was only an inch or so lower. She could even reach out and touch it if she wanted to. He'd slapped her ass, after all, so why shouldn't she-

Isla shrieked again when she was unceremoniously dumped onto Arturo's huge bed. She bounced, but barely. The mattress and sheets beneath seemed to catch her and form right to her body.

Isla shoved her hair out of her eyes and stared, transfixed, as Arturo crawled on top of her.

Men had done this before, but only now did it make her shiver with anticipation, mostly because Arturo wasn't smiling like a man who was both a lover and a friend would. He stared at her like a cheetah approaching a gazelle. Predator and prey. It was sexy as fuck

The goosebumps rose up on Isla's body, on her arms, her legs, thighs, absolutely everywhere. The tingling, buzzing sensation that made her want to jump out of her skin in the absolute best possible way increased when Arturo's body was against hers.

She could feel the heavy weight of him, of all of that muscle and power just rippling beneath the surface of his clothing, and he was staring at her like she was a meal to be devoured quickly and savagely, not slow and gentle.

Her hands made their way to the back of Arturo's strong neck. She felt the soft hairs that were there outside of his ponytail.

"I'm going to fuck you. Hard and fast. You might come, you might not, but I'm willing to bet good money by the way you're looking at me that you most likely will."

That shocked her, and her hand fell away from his neck. "You don't care if I have an orgasm or not?"

Arturo shrugged. "It's preferred, but it won't ruin my time if you don't."

Isla stared at him, squinting her eyes a little, as though she might be able to see some sign that he was playing around with her hovering right in front of his face.

No such luck. "I can't tell if you're being serious or not." She wiggled her hips, lifting her knees and bringing Arturo's pelvis closer to her inner thighs.

Of course, this meant that her red skirt fell down around her hips. Her panties were exposed, but Arturo was still looking into her eyes. There was a clear excitement there, and she knew she had him.