Information

Hi guys! This will be a brief information about the original character! Hope you like this story so far! Longish update, but expect that it will be good! I promise! It follows the main plot of the anime, but there are some extra chapters. 

Mari Miu 
She was the former assistant manager of Teiko Basketball club and is the ex-girlfriend of Kuroko Tetsuya. She is now studying in Seirin High and has the ability to make flawless and perfect strategies for the plays. 

Appearance 

(She is the one on the picture!)
Mari had a long purple hair that is usually tied into a side ponytail and a purple eyes. She has a fair skinned and she usually wears the Seirin high uniform that consists of a white shirt with a black sweater over it. She also wears a white, short skirt and a sailor necktie. Mari is sometimes seen holding a pink clipboard with a pen. 
She sometimes wear a light blue tank top and white shorts often paired with white rubber shoes. 

Personality 
Mari is a bubbly and cheerful person like Momoi, who always likes being friends with others. When Kuroko and her are still going out together, she often acts flirty and clinging to him. She call all of her close friends affectionately, including the Generation of Miracles. She loves basketball so much to the point that she doesn't want to lose and is often serious when it comes to making strategies and tactics. 

After Kuroko broke up with her, Mari stated that she acts like a living zombie, who doesn't care about the world around her and the only thing she did was to cry. However, now that she's starting to move on, she tried to be as cheerful and bubbly as she can be like her previous self. 

Relationships will be mentioned in other chapters! This is all for this thing! Hope ya like my very first story about Kuroko! And I seriously love making OCs! Hehe

PLEASEE PLEASEE READ MY NEWLY PUBLISHED BOOOOOK! I love you guys huehue 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/95741124-haikyuu-various-x-reader