Chapter 34

Madison's Pov:

Right when i was going to tell Vicky to back off i got a text from...... my crush?😍

Yes i have a crush. Her name is Jenny. Jenny Katherine Castranovo and she's my friend Vinny Castranovo's cousin. She is absolutely beautiful. I can stare into her light blue eyes forever. I know that was totally cheesy but its true. She has beautiful light brown hair which she dip dyed hot pink last summer. I've known her for about 3 weeks and we've talked and i gave her my number on wedsday. Everytime she texts me my heart pounds in my chest faster than it should. No one knows i have a crush on her but Sam is close to finding out.

Its funny how a simple "Hey" can brighten my mood. And like that the conversation started.

Samanthas Pov:

I was so into my game that i didnt notice someone was next to me until i lost.

When i looked up i saw no other than the slut herself... Vicky.

"So did you win?" Vicky asked.

Why does she care.

"No but i almost did"

"cool thats a nice shirt"

"cut the crap what do you want?"

"No need to be mean im just trying to be nice" Vicky said with a sly smirk

i didnt answer her i just looked around the room. Lucy was talking with Mikey. Nicky was talking with Nick and Louis. Jason was reading a book. And Madison was texting away. I quickly walked to my bag and grabbed my headphones and journal.

I quickly walked towards Jason and sat next to him. I pluged in my headphones and dissapeared from the world while writing Justin Bieber imagines like the creep i am.

Jason's Pov:

While i was reading my book. Sam randomly sat next to me and started writing while listening to music. I think its a girl thing but i dont know.

Madison's pov:

Text convo:

J- Jenny M- Madison

J- Hey :)

M- Hi

J- so wyd?

M- Nm just waiting for Geo hbu?

J- watching random videos

M- thats cool

J- not really Lml

M- Lml

J- hey can i ask u something?

M- sure

"Hi kids!" Geo sayed while walking in

M- aww i gtg ttyl Geo just walked in

J- oh ok ttyl have fun

M- Thanks :)

Why did Geo have to walk in now!?!?!?!?! what was she gonna ask me?

As i looked around the room i noticed everyone looking at Geo except for sam who was humming a song and writing in her journal.

"Jason please tap her!" I said

"um ok"

When Jason tapped Sam she jumped slightly. And unpluged her headphones. "Oh um sorry!" Sam sayed putting her phone and journal away.

"Ok so today were going to....oh hi Jake thanks for joining us"

"Sorry im late"

I noticed Sam smile at Jake and wave him over as he walked in. Which he gladly agreed to.

*After class*

That was sooooo long. im tired..