Chapter 29

*Skipping to Thursday *

Samantha's Pov:

"WAKE UP!" Madison and Jake yelled like they have been every morning since Tuesday.

I quickly got up knowing the consequences if i didn't. Yup i would have been dragged downstairs. Learned the hard way. But i don't wanna think about that now.

*30 minutes later*

I quickly ran downstairs with my Iphone and book bag in hand. I quickly grabbed a apple and yelled "Lets go!"

kissed my dad on the cheek and we were out the door in a matter of 2 minutes.

I was wearing slightly ripped jean shorts. A black racer back tank top. And grey supras . As i walked and talked to Mad and Chris. my high ponytail (preppy ponytail) swung side to side.

Monday was fun we all just hung out. Tomorrow I'm "hanging out" with Jake after school. Which in girl world is a date. Me,Mad, and J have become best friends over a couple of days. I know that's crazy. But its true. Well not completely because Madison and Jake were already best friends i just kind of joined the group. Me,Lucy and Nicki have gotten really close too. But just not as close as me,Mad, and Jake.

Once we walked into school 5 minutes early as usual i spotted Lucy and Nicki by my locker so of course i ran towards them and hugged them both." Where were you yesterday!?!?!" Nicki asked

"Huh?" i questioned

"We were supposed to finish the dance for the ICONic Girlz!" Nicki yelled to be honest ive never seen her this mad.

"OH I FORGOT TO TELL YOU SHE FINISHED THE DANCE WITHOUT US AND TAUGHT IT TO ME." Lucy said while Nicki's face softened.

"Oh........ sorry so is it good?"Nicki sayed hugging me

"I guess" i said with a smile.

"Its AMAZING!!" Jake and Madison sayed while walking up to us

"How do you know?" i asked

"Oh we saw you showing it to Lucy" Madison smiled

"Oh....." i said

"Well see ya later gotta go to class!" Lucy and Nicki sayed while walking to i think History. I quickly got my spanish books out of my locker.

"Well we should get going to spanish" Madison sayed slightly annoyed which might be because he sucks as spanish. But me on the other hand am amazing maybe because my moms side of the family is dominican.Who knew tht would come in handy.

As me, Jay, and Mad. walked to Spanish class i spotted Vicky wearing shorts that looked more like panties than shorts and i think a american flag crop top that was way too short for my taste.It was about 3 inches longer than a bra. She was also wearing combat boots. I really like her extensions today though, the ends were curled to perfection and a light shade of navy blue.But obviously fake!

"Oh snap i left my textbook in my locker stay right here!" Madison yelled while running the opposite direction.

I guess Vicky noticed because she smirked slammed her locker and began to walk towards me and Jake. This cant be good!