Chapter 4

Samanthas pov:

This is So pretty.

"do you like it?" michael asked

"duh!!"

"well then your going to love your room" michael laughed guiding me to my room

(infront of door).

"this is... your room" michael said while opening the door

"OMB I LOVE IT"

"well ill just let you get settled"

My room had one wall purple another a light shade of turquoise another purple then a light shade of turquoise again. The room wasnt too big but average sized a queen bed with purple and blue dot covers and a white drawer with a mirror connected to the back of it. and a closet with mirrors as doors. Also a plastic light pink medium sized drawer. And a medium sized flat screen on the wall opposite my bed. its like he stocked me to know what i wanted. Or now that i thought about it probably just asked aunt Maggy.

After i unpacked and placed my clothes in the closet/drawer and my girl needs in the bottom drawer in the drawer next to my bed. Then i put my iphone on the doc on shuffle (on small drawer next to bed). I started placing posters. Of course i needed to but not too many just a couple. on the wall behind my bed i noticed it sayed Samantha in pretty script purple letters considering the wall was a light shade of turquoise. On the one where my mirror was i put Justin Bieber, Hunger games, Josh Hutcherson, Taylor Lautner and a couple of Selena Gomez. Scattered around the closet ,but the little posters like the stickers yea those. So i dont look too obssesed.

I placed my nail polishes all in a pretty blue container on one corner of my drawer, my perfumes,creams,body gels, and hair creams/sprays all on my drawer also. And i placed some of my pictures of myself, friends, family scattered around the wall where the mirror connected to my drawer is. I placed my flat iron,Curling iron, blowdryer and hair stuff all in the light pink plastic medium sized drawer.

I grabbed my plastic container full of my favorite books and movies like The hunger Games trilogy, Twilight trilogy and etc. under my bed. And grabbed my song book and placed it in the small drawer next to my bed. I placed some magazines on top of the light pink plastic drawer. I then removed my combat boots and socks and threw my socks in the pink hamper in the corner. I then put my hand bags, cross bags, and just my purses and bags in general in a couple of plastic containers all in my closet. I then placed my 3 layer small jewelry box on the drawer where i placed my nailpolish and stuff . I placed all my shoes in the closet and put on my blue sandals tied my hair in a messy bun and grabbed my purple plastic medium sized container and placed it on the drawer next to my bed. And i am now finished.

Nicki Minaj-Dungeon Dragon ft. Eminem was playing on my iphone i was just rapping along when i heard 'DING DONG' i hope michael gets that. But since im my curious self i lowered the volume on my doc. just a little bit ;) . When i heard the door open i turned off the doc and leant against the door. All i heard was a women and what sounded like a teenaged boy.Oo wait a teenaged boy! I ran to the mirror put my hair into a high pony tail and observed my outfit. Seemed so dressed i changed into black sweats and a white tank top and a red sweater to match my red converse. I threw my previouse outfit into the pink hamper.

When i heard.

"Samantha please come down hear!"

ooooo right on time.

"Coming!"

i looked at my outfit one last time grabbed my iphone put it in my sweater pocket and walked down the stairs.

Aww look he has the cuttest cheeks but looks like hes 12 ugh and i got all pretty.

"oh there she is Samantha this is Lisa and Louis.

"Hi" was all i sayed while i shook both their hands.

"Lisa and Louis live across the street and wanted to know if you wanted to go sign up for ICON Dance Complex its a dance class thingy"

Louis looked at my dad like he was stupid

"Yea sure i remember reading that on the way here"

"Alright just go put on a coat"

ok now i think hes stupid it feels like spring

"Just kidding come on" michael laughed.

And like that we all headed out the door.