She went all Taylor Swift on me ~14~

En başından başla

"Whatever you say your highness." I said laughing. "Morning guys!" My moms voice popped out of nowhere. I looked to find her voice. She was a lot like Eleanor. Eleanor is a person I never talk about. Our whole family was brought together since what happened two years ago. Her black hair went up to a perfectly made bun. Her blue eyes sparkled with the clarity of the room and her smile showed all her perfectly white teeth. She was an older copy of Eleanor. I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Morning mom." Charlotte mirrored my movements. "Morning aunt Becca!" Mom smiled and told us she had some business to do. We nodded and decided to leave. "So umm... Sean?" Lolly asked nervous. "Yes, Lolly?" I asked turning the radio down. "Umm... Are you gonna tell me about her?" She asked smiling wide now. "Abigail Johnson?" I asked on purpose. "Yeah, that one." She smirked. "Well little Lolly you asked to know." I smirked and began to tell her out history.

From the moment I first laid eyes on her, to the one were I spoke with her and she agreed to go on a date with me. I remember she was so excited about it. Then what happen after our date. How she changed and was never again the sweet, loving, shy Abigail. To the Abigail that every girl wanted to be and every boy wanted to get into her pants. To the date where The bimbo came and ruined my chance to tell her how I actually felt for her. To everything that has happen to us. "Well you guys are dumb! Like, I mean just tell her how you feel already! Tell her that you love her! I know you do. That song in the shower? You would never let her go. Plus she really likes you too. She can cover that up with acting carefree but truth is that she loves you too." I sigh and she was right!

What's the worst thing that to have a girl be right!? No! Not in my world! I looked at her and nodded. "See! Lolly is always right." She smirked. I chuckled and she just rolled her eyes. The whole ride to the mall was based on Lolly singing to every song. When we finally got there she ran out of the car and I got out in my usual slow walking and followed her.

:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"How about this one?" Charlotte asks holding up the 200th dress of the store. "Can't you just get this one?" I asked picking out a yellow sundress from the pile I had at my hands. "BUT! I want to find the perfect one for my summer party." She complained. I looked over the pile I had and picked a cream dress with a thin belt that is suppose to rest below the chest and was mid-thight At the front and on the back it was long. Her face lighted up like a child on Christmas and she took it away from my hands. "This is the one! Oh and now Mr. Fashion Adviser I need two more." She said looking at the pile of dresses I had in my hands. "Occasions?" I asked. "One: summer party, check. 

Two: fancy dinner with my boyfriend's parents, not check. 

Three: they go to church so yeah I need a dress for that." She said counting. I looked over the pile and got the dresses. She loved them and decided to get two more from the doom pile. Yeah I just called the dress pile The Doom Pile. When she payed we went to get lunch.

"C'mon! Is PANDA EXPRESS!" Charlotte yelled. I laughed and followed her. "Panda Express it is." We got there and we order. As we sat down at the middle of the food court the smell of my noddles just seduced me. I love this so much. I took the first bunch to my mouth and moaned softly. I opened my eyes and saw Charlotte smirking. She was giving me that look. "What?" I asked with my mouth stuffed. "Hold it in would you? We don't want anyone thinking other things." She burst out laughing. I rolled my eyes but couldn't help to join her laughter. "So what about your relationship? I mean you never settle down." I said taking a sip of Panda Express' holy blessed iced-tea. She smiled while playing with the noddles on her plate for a while. She looked at me for a little second and then threw her head back. I scowled at this. This isn't my cousin Charlotte Robinson! Where is the real Charlotte Robinson?! She looked back at me and giggled. "Well! You see, there are many people in this planet and you can try them all... Like, like, like ice-cream flavours you can try them all but there is always one that you adore! And you can't seem to get enough from it so you always eat the same ice-cream from now on? Well let say that Sebastian was like that favourite ice-cream flavour of mine." She said smiling.