Figure it out ~6~

I climed up to Liam´s room and got in. I could tell he was in the shower because his Ipod was on.

 "Liam!" I said throwing myself at his bed. 

 "Guess who decided to show up." he said from the shower. 

 I smiled and then got up. I walked up to his desk where a picture of me and him was. It was us as kids on the lake house I had.

 "Best day wasn't it?" Liam asked putting a shirt on. 

 "It was. So my dad would probably kill me if he finds out I'm here so, wanna go and take me home?" I said with puppy eyes. 

 He chuckled and nodded his head. I got out of his room for him to get dressed and waited outside. 

 "Let's go shorts." Liam said smacking my but. I gasp and ran up to him to hit him in the head. He laughed and got in the car. 

 "No radio. Let's sing?" Liam said as I was about to turn on the radio. 

 "Wich song?'' I asked. "How about,  John Mayer?" I nodded yes and started to sing.

 "She's a good girl loves her mama

Loves Jesus and America too

She's a good a girl crazy about Elvis, loves horses, and her boyfriend too." I sang and Liam joined me.

 "Well thanks for the ride Li." I said gving him a kiss and getting off the car.

 I opened the door and got in. The house was empty. Dad must've left for work.

 The first thing I did was take a long hot shower. After I got dressed on comfty clothes I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw.... SEAN!

  "What are you doing here?" I asked mad. "Can I come in it's freezing." he said. I nodded and he walked in as I closed the door.

 "Look Abigail I just came to apologize to you for being that guy when we first met. I really like you I just get all those girls to forget....you." he said looking at my eyes.

  My heart sank to the bottom when he said that. Why? I felt the same for him. I used all of those boys to also forget him. He was my first everything after all. 

 "Sean... Y-you need to go. Now" I said pointing at the door. "Abigail can we talk things out now?" he asked not wanting to go.  I looked at his blue eyes and he took my hand. 

 "Please." 

 I nodded my head and told him to come to the living room and talk things out. 

 "Why didn't you tell me?" he asked.

 "How was I the shy girl, no longer that one, was suppose to tell you that you were my everything?"

 "Maybe you could've called." he said. I heard a car door slam with anger it was dad. "Um Sean go hide in my room ASAP!" I said pointing to the stairs. He did as I told him and then dad came in.

 "Where is she?" dad asked almost falling to the floor. "Dad?" I asked looking at him for the first time scared of him.

 "Where the fuck were you last night and TODAY!?" he asked yelling at my face. He had a smell of wisky in his breath. "Dad you're drunk." I said backing away.

 "Don't tell me things I know! Just like your mother who's cheating on me." he said with a tear slipping out of his eyes.

 My mom is the one cheating? What the heck? In what world am I living in? "Dad. Let's take you upstairs." I said taking him by his arm.

 I layed him down on his bed and closed the door. I took a deep breath in and then walked up to my room.

 "What's that your dad?" Sean asked from my bed. I nodded my head and joined him. 

 "So what was that password?" he asked looking down at me. I giggled and nodded my head no. 

 "Figure it out babez." I said. He laughed low and then gave me my phone.

 "Find out what yours is." he said winking and getting up. 

 "What?!? You changed mine?" He nodded his head yes and then said.

 "Meet me at the restaurant we met." he said walking out. 

 I looked at my phone and the screenlock was a picture of him. What could the password be?