Daddy: Shit, shit, shit.

Daddy: I came ALL OVER MY FUCKING TABLE AND REMOTE CONTROL.

Daddy: It's everywhere, oh dear god.

Me: You're literally blowing my phone up with your stupid messages.

Me: I read all of them though.

Me: OR DID I?

Daddy: You can't steal my joke.

Me: I just did.

Me: Or DID I?

Daddy: Shut up, you're not funny. IT ISN'T FUNNY.

Me: Or is it?

Me: I made it better.

Me: Don't be butthurt.

Daddy: I'm not butthurt.

Me: Yes, you are.

Daddy: I'm not, shush you.

Me: Aw, you're so cute when you're in denial.

Daddy: And you'll probably look cute on top of me with my dick in your mouth.

Daddy: Now get the hell over here.

* * * * * *

"Baby girl!" Harry greets me with a big smile, "Quick, come in."

Once the door is closed behind me, he pulls me in for a big hug.

Those kind where your head gets pushed in the other person's chest.

His arms are tightly wrapped around me, head resting on mine. I wrap my own arms around him, groaning in process.

"I missed you so much." he whispers.

"I missed you, too." I reply, "but you're kind of disrupting my airways."

"Oh, I'm sorry." he chuckles and releases me, "Did your mother let you go out finally? What did you have to say to her?"

"I told her I was going to see my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend, huh?"

"Yeah, it makes it sound like we're normal."

"We are normal." he shrugs.

"In what dimension? Nothing about this is normal. I have to call you daddy at all times and I'm your 'baby girl'."

"Don't you want to be my baby girl?" his eyes soften.

"Don't get me wrong. I do. But, it would be nice if I get to call you 'Harry' for once. It makes me feel a lot more comfortable and it makes us normal. For what it can be at least."

"Okay, okay. I get it. Let's sit down, shall we?" he guides to his living room to sit on the couch next to each other.

His hand is resting on my thigh, while the other arm is wrapped around my shoulders as we sit.

"Alright, let's make a new rule. You can call me Harry, I kind of like the way you say it, so I agree with you on that one."

I smile at him, pecking his cheek.

"There's only one condition. You still have to call me 'daddy'," he smirks at me, "but only in bed. If you know what I mean."

I chuckle, "I do understand."

"Good girl." he rubs my thigh, "And if you really want, you can be my girlfriend. Officially. You'll still be my baby girl. Always."

"I'd like that very much."

"I'm glad. Now I can talk to my friends and brag about you. Make them jealous because you're mine and of how beautiful you are."

I giggle, "You don't have to, you know."

"I know," he bites his lip as his hand inches closer towards my inner thigh, "but I really, really want to."

I close my eyes and rest my head back on the couch. Harry's shifting closer to me. He strokes my hair and breathes heavily in my ear. Softly, he bites my ear, making me gasp. I'm frozen in place as he works on the buttons of my skinny jeans.

"Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you." he whispers in my ear. His voice is raspy and very deep. Just the way I like it. It sounds heavenly.

I grab his hand and stick in in the front of my pants, forcing it down. Glancing at him, I smile, "This. Just like that."

He smirks, "Mhm, greedy much? Anything else, Princess?"

"I'll let you decide that."

"Not a problem. I know what I want." his hand disappears in my underwear. Two fingers going up and down my slit, adding pressure to it.

"Enlighten me." I moan.

"I want you, naked, in my bed, with the sheets slightly covering up your body. Your legs spread, giving me a nice view. And then, of course, me, on top of you, kissing and nibbling on every inch of your body, making you feel special and beautiful as I make love to you. We will kiss, and look into each others eyes. It'll be perfect, I know it."

"You want to? Now?"

"Only if you're ready, then I sure as hell am too."

"I want it." I nod.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"Alright, let's go to my bedroom." he grabs my hand. We run up the stairs to his bedroom and waste no time. Harry closes the door behind us and pushes me against it, attacking my lips with his. His mouth is soft against mine and he tastes like chocolate.

Harry groans, "Mhm, baby, I love you so."

"I love you too, Harry." I wanted it to sound like that. But in reality it came out as 'Mwai loave you too, Arry.'

Guiding me to his bed, I take of my shirt and let me fall onto the soft mattress. Harry crawls on after me, hovering over me. While nibbling on my ear, his hand strokes up and down my body, squeezing my hips.

Once again, his breath is heavy and warm, it tickles on the skin beneath my ear.

I tug at his hair, making him groan in my ear. God.

"I'm ready."

"I know you are."

"What are you going to do now?" I ask out of curiosity.

"I'm doing it step by step." he informs me.

"Okay." my voice sounds a bit odd. It's shaky and very low.

"Don't worry, baby girl, Daddy's going to take care of you."

* * * * * *

im such such a bad person for ending it there lolol don't hate meh pls