Survivors

Harry, Hermione, Luna and Neville all sat, at a camp. A camp full of survivors. Although they lost others on the way. Draco, Pansy, Lavender and Ginny were left behind. Some on purpose. Some not. The group purposely left Draco and Pansy. Ginny and Lavender had accidentally been left behind at two different buildings. Hopefully they were alive. Somewhere.

"Hi, Harry", Hermione greeted.

"Hello, Hermione." Harry replied.

"They're alive." Hermione said.

"How'd you know?" Harry asked.

"I feel it." Hermione told.

"Oh, Yeah?" Harry said doubtfully.

"Lavender was cut off from the group. She hid in an office", Hermione informed.

"That doesn't mean she's alive", Harry argued.

"So? She's smart enough to stay quiet!" Hermione shot.

"That doesn't mean she's smart enough to stay alive!" Harry shot back.

The conversation stopped. Hermione was astonished to hear this coming from Harry. Hermione left. Harry was down by a lake, watching a little boy named Carl and an older man, Shane, catch frogs. It had been about 2 weeks since the world gone to hell.

Luna was talking to a very friendly woman, Lori. Lori was wife to a man in charge, Rick. Rick always carried guns, constantly.

"Is there a cure?" Luna asked.

"We tried to get it. But the whole building blew up after we escaped", Lori replied.

"How can we stop these things?" Luna demanded.

"We have no idea." Lori said

Luna went to Harry and informed him of their attempt to cure the walkers. Harry had no reaction. Lori and Carl, Lori's son, had came with Luna.

"Where are you guys heading?" Lori asked.

"We don't know. Could we come with you?" Harry replied.

"Absolutely!" Carl said.

"Of course", Lori enforced.

"Where are we going?" Luna asked.

"We scouted ahead and there's a farm. We'll head there for rest", Lori replied.

"Why are there so few of you?" Harry wondered.

"We were attacked a week ago..." Lori said.

"Oh..." Harry said.

That paused the conversation. Harry knew he should save them from the walkers, but he didn't know what to do, what he was now meant to do. What about Voldemort?

What would he do now?

Harry had many problems that can't be solved. This truly didn't please him, Harry needed to do something.

"What do we do?" Harry asked.

"We try to survive the apocolyps. What else?" Lori said.

"Mom, why is it so hot out?" Carl interrupted.

"Its not spring anymore. It's summer", Lori explained.

That's right! It's the end of their 5th year of Hogwarts! But now Harry realised he can now tell these muggles that he is a wizard.

"Lori, we need to tell you something!" Harry said.

"What?" Lori wondered.

They heard a panicked scream. From behind. It was Carol.

"Walkers are crossing the street!" Carol whispered.

"Crossing? They don't see us?" Lori asked.

"They will if we don't move!" Carol said.

"How many?" Lori demanded.

"Hundreds, no joke!" Sophia said, coming from behind Carol.

"Harry, go tell Rick we have to go!" Lori ordered.

Harry obeyed. He ran to the RV which was being fixed by Dale. Harry explained the situation. Lori, Carl, Carol, Sophia, Luna, Harry, Neville, Hermione, T-Dog, Andrea, Amy, Shane and Rick all ran into the RV which was being driven by Dale.

They drove to the farm they had scouted earlier, it defiantly had survivors.

They stopped. Harry, Luna, Hermione and Neville jumped out first. They immediately saw something astonishing, it was their missing friends. Lavender and Ginny.

"Harry!" Ginny cried. She ran up to them and hugged.

Lavender gave a nervous wave and coughed. Was she sick?

Lavender walked back inside and some other people walked out and introduced themselves. Harry only caught the names: Hershel and Maggie. But then another man came out of the RV. A man named Glenn.

Glenn walked over to the close barn and opened it. But once it was open, he saw something. He realised he had made a terrible mistake.