you guys kiss

Bruce Wayne/Batman:

It's been about a month since you and Bruce have became friends, and you realized, you had a complety fallen for him. 

There was no denying it, you were in love with him. 

You didn't think he loved you, but you were wrong, he didn't want to love or be in a relationship, it could cause pain for the other person since he is batman, and since Bruce Wayne is the richest person in Gotham, he gets many death threats, including for his loved ones. 

But, he didn't want to stay lonely, so he asked you out. 

You both were at a fancy restaurant just finishing up you meal and he was about to pay but you stopped him. 

"You don't have to pay, I can." You pulled out your wallet. 

"That's really kind of you but I can pay." 

"Nope, I'll pay." You said. 

The waiter looked at the both of you confused of what he should do. 

"I'll pay, don't let him pay." You said taking the receipt and paying. 

Bruce glared playfully. 

"Fine, but I'm tipping and I'm paying for dessert. No if and or buts." He said sternly but with a grin. 

You both left and he took you to an Ice-cream shop. 

You got a cotton candy blizzard and he got a cookies and cream. 

You took a bite of your Ice-cream. 

"Wanna try?" You asked. 

He smirked and nodded. you were about to give him a spoonful but instead you felt a pair of warm lips on yours. You didnt know how to respond at first, you couldn't believe he was kissing you, after a second you kissed back. You both kissed for a few more seconds but then he pulled away. 

You were still surprised and looked at him a little surprised whereas he was smirking down at you. 

"What, you enjoyed it." He said jokingly. 

You chuckled a little. 

"Now I want an actual taste of yours." He said with a warm smile. 

You gave him a spoonful. 

"You wanna try." He handed a spoon of his to you and you nodded and kissed him, it only lasted for like four seconds, but it was still sweet. 

"You can't use my own moves against me." He said jokingly after you too pulled away. 

"Just did." You said smirking. 

Dick Grayson/ Nightwing: 

You both were at the Wayne manor talking about stuff.  

You got a text from you friend asking if you wanted to go bra shopping later tomorrow. 

"Who ya texting?" Dick said like a kid and reading iota your shoulder. 

"My friend." You responded. 

"Did you say yes." He asked with a small blush.

"Yes, I'm not gonna turn down getting new bra's." You said. 

"Can III come?" He said like a kid. 

You looked at him with a 'really bro' face. 

"No you cannot come, you can buy me a bra if you want." You said.