Scorpion X Reader X Subzero (THREESOME)

Me- geez, I didn't even think these two got along.
Scorpion- we don't.
Sub-Zero- shut up, ashtray.
Me- ....for some reason this is making me ship them even more....
Scorpion- you ship us?! Wtf?!
Sub-Zero- a lot of people do...
Scorpion- WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED?!?!
Me- idk, but this isn't even a lemon with just you two. That's later ^-^
Scorpion- AAAAAAAGH!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Hot and Cold~

You let out a low growl as Scorpion and Sub-Zero bickered over utter nonsense behind you. They always had the tendency to fight over the stupidest things, and this time it was having to share a bed in your temple they had temporarily been moved to after an ambush. "I don't want to though! It was your temple, and I don't care if I am the supposed 'next victim'! I'd rather be ambushed than sleep in a bed with you!" Scorpion hissed. You grunted and covered your ears. "I'm the one who had my temple destroyed, so I can't really leave, and trust me I want to so-" "ENOUGH!" You slammed your fists down onto the table and their mouths shut. Before speaking, you took a deep breath. "Okay, if I sleep between the two of you, will that help?!" They went silent for a moment. "Well?!" "I g-guess..." Sub-Zero stammered. You stood up. "Good." You walked away from the two of them, knowing it wouldn't be long before they had at it again.

Hours passed quickly and by about 11:00, you had crawled into bed and waited for them to join you, it didn't really seem awkward to you; sharing a bed with two men. You knew them both well so you didn't think anything would happen. Not at that point. Scorpion was the first one to get into the bed and he faced away from you. "Hello to you too." You huffed. He let out a quiet chuckle and rolled over to you, but your back was still facing him. Sub-Zero stepped in and looked at Scorpion for a few moments, but not in a hateful way which made you wonder.

The difference between the cold from sub-zero and the warmth from scorpion made your body a bit confused, so you ended up tossing and turning for a few minutes. Scorpion's hand rested on your waist and that's when your movements stopped. Your eyes widened a bit and Sub-Zero looked at you, given that you were facing him. "What?" He asked in a whisper. You guessed that Scorpion was asleep, so you replied: "He put his hand on my waist..." Sub-Zero laughed quietly at you and a pair of warm lips met your neck. Your eyes widened even more and Sub-Zero inched closer. "Something wrong? We're just repaying you for letting us stay for the time being." Before you could answer his question his lips collided with yours and you let out a squeak of a moan. They waisted no time on getting to work on your clothes. Scorpion pulled back and pushed you up to your knees, taking your shirt off while Sub-Zero got up as well and lifted your legs up and took your pajama pants off.

You weren't going to object, so you wrapped your legs around his waist while Scorpion fiddled with your bra strap. He pulled it off you in no time and laid you back so that you were slightly tipped downward with your legs around Sub-Zero. Scorpion growled in a seductive manner and leaned down, sucking on your right breast. Your back arched and you gasped out a moan as Sub-Zero bent over and did the same to the other one. Your moans grew louder and you felt Sub-Zero's member poking at your inner thigh. Scorpion pulled away and began to undress himself, as did Sub-Zero. They were so in sync it almost hurt your eyes to watch, but you couldn't take your eyes off their exposed bodies. Scorpion pulled you under him when he was only in his boxers and began to rub you through your panties. "Wet already?" You blushed hard and looked away, but it only gave him the opportunity to suck and nibble at your neck.

Your eyes fixed on Sub-Zero and saw he had fully undressed himself. You gulped at his size and Scorpion chuckled. "Scared?" He asked as he pulled away from you and grabbed the rim of his boxers. "At the moment..." Your voice shook. "A little bit, yes." They both laughed quietly and Scorpion forced you onto your hands and knees. Your face was up to Sub-Zero's hardened member and you felt your panties get removed. "Ready?" "Sure." You grunted. Scorpion slammed himself into you, not giving a moment for you to adjust. You couldn't scream because Sub-Zero instantly shoved himself into your mouth the moment it opened. The pain faded and you began to moan while you sucked Sub-Zero. Scorpion sped up and held your hips to make himself go as fast as he could.

You all let out loud and long groans in pleasure and Sub-Zero gripped your hair, making your head move faster. Scorpion's thrusts had become manic which made your head move quicker till you deep throated Sub-Zero and he released down your throat. You swallowed it all and finally your stomach tightened.  "I-I'm gonna-" you cut yourself off and screamed when you released in sync with Scorpion. He flopped back on the bed and Sub-Zero started to pick up the clothes, putti his on and handing yours to you. "Does this mean you two are done fighting for a while?" They looked at each other and laughed humorlessly. "Sure, we'll see." You rolled your eyes and giggled, putting on your panties and the t-shirt. "Well I hope so." You laid back and rested on scorpions chest just as Sub-Zero crawled into bed and snaked an arm around your waist. "Goodnight Y/n." They both said. "G'night guys." You smiled and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sub-Zero- I FINALLY GOT LAID!!
Me- you already did, in the Sub-Zero X Reader. Remember?
Sub-Zero- DON'T RUIN THIS FOR ME PHOENIX YOU HAVEN'T!!
Me- SHUT UP!! I will get laid someday....maybe.......
Scorpion- *chuckles* she sure as hell has in her other book.
Me- are you calling me a slut?!
Scorpion- no.
Me- oh...
Sub-Zero- we both are.
Me- BITCH!!
Sub-Zero and Scorpion- *laughing their asses off*