Kano X Reader (LEMON)

Me- *pouting*
Kano- what's yer problem?
Me- you tried to stab Kotal in MKX...
Kano- it's just business.
Me- don't hurt my Kotey!
Kotal- that's not my name!
Me- it is now! *licks his cheek*
Kotal- WTF Phoenix?!
Kano- if you don't like me, then why am I here?!
Me- just watch....*looks back at Kotal* you taste like cherries...
Kotal- ................*licks her cheek* you taste like strawberries
Me- EW!!!
Kotal- yeah now you know how it FEELS!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Just Keep Watch~

"Good job today everyone." Johnny said as he set down his weaponry on the table. He looked at you and smiled. "Rest well, we have a big day tomorrow." You nodded and stood up with everyone else, walking away to your room. You smiled all the way up the stairs but something in your mind didn't feel right. You were snapped out of your thoughts when a hand grabbed your shoulder. Quickly you turned around. "General Blade..." You said smiling. "Sergeant." Sonya greeted, but still not in a happy manner. "We've received word of Outworlders in Earthrealm. Kano is believed to be here as well. Just keep an eye out, alright?" You nodded. "Yes ma'am." You just joined the team and you didn't want to look bad or nervous, but you were honestly scared out of your mind. "That's all. Sleep well sergeant L/n." You smiled and walked away, heading into your room.

The door swung open and you kept a stance, just in case. Nothing jumped out or seemed out of the ordinary and you stopped moving for a second. "What the hell am I doing..." You said to yourself, relaxing and walking in. You shrugged yourself off for overreacting and just walked into your bathroom.

Slowly you slipped your shirt off, then your pants, bra, and underwear. You turned the shower in and stepped into it, feeling the water heat up and smile at the feeling. You didn't bother closing the curtains since you thought you were alone and ran your fingers through your hair. When you opened your eyes again, you turned away to the wall and looked at the white tile. There was a reflection of a red glow on several of the tiles. Suddenly your eyes widened and before you could turn around, a hand clamped over your mouth. "'Ello love..."

Kano...

Under his hand, you mumbled protests and squirmed but it was no use as he pressed your body up to his and you felt the bulge pressing against your back. You went silent. "That's right, now..." Kano slurred in his thick accent as he turned your head to look at him. "Let's have a little fun, shall we?" Your eyes widened and he pushed you back into the wall, removing his hand and replacing it with his lips on yours. To your surprise, he was an excellent kisser and you didn't know what to do, so you just kissed back. Kano pulled away and smirked. "Good girl." He purred and patted your head tauntingly. You looked at him with boy fear and lust. "Why are you doing this?" Kano chuckled a bit and looked back at you. "Every man needs some action once in a while." Gently he caressed your cheek. "And I've had my eye on ya for a while now." His lips smashed against yours again and your leg wrapped around his waist, rubbing against his hard-on.

Kano pulled away and moaned a bit. He bent down to suck and nip at your neck till he found your sweet spot and bit fiercely till you squealed. When he was satisfied with the hickey he left, he pulled away and looked over your naked body. "I-It's not f-fair that you have y-your clothes on..." You mumbled. Kano laughed softly. "I am soaked, I guess I can take 'em off." He smirked. "Or you can do it for me." The libido overwhelmed your body and you began to remove his clothes. You honestly didn't want to do this, but something in your body made you go on. Kano was just so....sexy?

You removed all of his clothing and finally got down to his boxers. You gave him a nervous look. "Go on." He ordered. You gulped and pulled them down, letting his member spring free. Your eyes widened at how huge he was and without warning he picked you up and slammed you against the wet shower wall. "Trust me, love. Yer gonna love this." Suddenly he slammed his length into your wet hole and you screamed, but it was muffled by his hand. He started ramming back and forth and the pain left you, leaving you a moaning mess. You sweat as he slammed into you over and over, pleased groans coming from the both of you. Your walls tightened around him and he grunted, moving his hand down and rubbing your clit at the same time he pounded you. "K-Kano!" You moaned as you released all over him. Kano did the same and pulled out, panting hard.

You turned to look at him. "I'll be seeing you soon." He smirked and kissed you roughly before putting his clothes on and jumping out the window. You watched him run away and sighed a bit dreamily. "Y/n!" You jumped up and heard knocking from the door. It was Sonya. "Is everything alright sergeant? I heard noise." You smiled a bit, knowing she couldn't see. "Everything's fine, general."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me- *wiping her cheek off with a disinfectant wipe*
Kotal- calm down! You did it to me first!
Me- eeeeeeeEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!! *falls over from wiping her face too hard*
Kano- *shifts in his chair uncomfortably* that was uh....oh......uh......erm.......
Me- IT WON'T COME OFF MY FACE!!!!
Kano- *stands up and slowly walks out*
Kotal- *facepalms*