Scorpion X Reader (LEMON)

(Heyyyy random question. I'm getting my hair dyed and I wanted to know what color you think it should be. I'm either doing blue, black or purple. The picture attached is of me, so yeah...just give me your opinion. I NEED HELP!!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me- damn, a lot of people have requested this.
Scorpion- requested what?
Me- *smirks* scorpion x reader lemon of course!
Scorpion- *blinks* .....
Me- .....scorpion?
Scorpion- ....nooooooOOOOOOOO!!!! NO!!! NO NO NO NO NO!!!
Me- yes actually.
Scorpion- *opens a portal to the NetherRealm* SEE YOU IN HELL, BITCH!!! *jumps down he portal*
Me- *is in front of him* FUNNY MEETING YOU HERE, BITCH!!!
Scorpion- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Love In Chains~

"I just can't..." You whimpered as you were shoved into the arena by Sub-Zero. "I'm sure as hell not fighting him, so you can!" Finally he managed to get you into the arena. "What a friend!" You shouted at him. "I'm sorry!" He yelled as he ran up the steps. "Fight!" Kotal Kahn yelled. "Woah woah wait! I don't want to fi-" you were cut off by Scorpion's fist slamming into your rib. Immediately you fell over and curled into a ball to protect yourself. Nothing was going your way today, and now you were forced into a fight with fucking Scorpion! "GET UP!" He shouted. "Nuh uh..." You whimpered. You heard Kotal Kahn growl. "This isn't going to work. Y/n, just get up. There will be no fight." "Woohoo!" You jumped up and flipped Scorpion off. You ran up the stairs to Sub-Zero. "What the fuck was that?!" He growled. You scoffed at him. "You mean the fact that you tried to make me fight the man who killed your brother? I dunno, so yeah, what the fuck was that?!" You shouted back at him. Sub-Zero rolled his eyes and walked away.

You hadn't made many friends lately, and the simple training had turned into a fight between you and him, which made him make you fight someone else, but you luckily got out of it. Sadly you walked down the stairs and exited the arena. No one was around so you just kept walking. "This is bullshit...I looked like a fucking idiot...." You mumbled to yourself. "I think it was cute." Scorpion's voice was heard behind you and you ignored it, walking faster. "Come on, Y/n. Please don't go." You stopped walking for a moment so you could calm down and take a deep breath and then kept going. "Y/n just stop." He said again. You just wanted to be alone and angrily you turned around. "Why? Why should I stop?! You would've killed me in that arena if I hadn't wussed out and now everyone probably thinks I'm a coward if they didn't already, since no one here likes me!" You shouted and turned, walking again. Scorpion teleported in front of you and you growled. "Just leave me-" you were cut off when he pulled his mask down and kissed you, making your eyes widen. He pulled away and looked at you. "This whole time you've been avoiding me, so how were you supposed to know if I liked you or not?" He asked. You honestly didn't really know what to say. He was amazingly handsome under his mask. "Scorpion I.... I can't..." Shoving past him, you started walking away.

"Y/n..." He yelled after you. "Stop trying." You replied. Your mind was a bit scattered from the kiss he'd just given, but you didn't want to be in a relationship. Because you were worried about the, getting hurt in Kombat or something. "Y/n! Did that mean nothing?!" He shouted. This time you didn't reply and kept going. "GET OVER HERE!" He shouted and threw his kunai at you. Quickly you dropped down and rolled out of the way and stared at him from the ground. "What the fuck Scorpion!?" You shouted angrily at him. His body engulfed itself in flames and next thing you knew, he was standing above you, keeping your hands down with his feet. "If you're not going to listen, then I'll make you." Your eyes widened and you struggled a bit. "Let me up!" You growled. "You don't learn, do you?" Suddenly he dropped to his knees on top of you and grabbed your cheeks, kissing you in and kissing you again. It was much more heated that before and this time you gently kissed back.

A smirk crawled onto his lips as he pulled away. "That's more like it." A heat surrounded you and in the flames, appeared a new room. The ground softened and the walls turned red. "Where are we?" You asked nervously, even though you already knew it was the NetherRealm. He leaned to your ear and bit it softly before answering you. "Hell." His tongue dragged along the side of your neck and you shivered a bit. You knew exactly where this was headed. A cool metal touched your neck and you opened your eyes to see him holding his kunai to your neck. "What are you-" "I'm not gonna hurt you." He smirked again. You shook a bit as he moved up and tied your hands to the frame of the bed with the chain. "But I am gonna touch you." You blushed fifty shades of red and pink as his hand moved down your chest. Instead of going further, he grabbed the collar of your shirt and used his other hand to grab one of his katanas. "Scorpion!" You shouted. With a sweep of his arm, he sliced your shirt down the middle and removed it. "Like I sad, I'm not gonna hurt you." He repeated. He did the same to your bra and slipped it off. Desperately you wanted to cover yourself but your wrists were chained, so you couldn't. He smiled and gazed at your exposed chest, running his hands up and down your curves. "Scorpion..." You moaned softly. "That's more like it." He muttered, leaning down to your chest and groping your breasts.

Your back arched upward and he massaged you roughly. "You seem to like this, yes?" You nodded helplessly. He chuckled at you. "Such a naughty one..." He gave a tight squeeze and you flinched a bit. He laughed once more and the cool metal of his katana slid downward to your jeans. With quick slices he ripped them off and pressed his hips to yours. His boner rubbed you through your panties, the only article of clothing you had left, and you moaned. "It's not fair." You muttered. "What isn't?" You smirked at him. "You still have all your clothes on." You whispered. He smiled at you and stood up at the foot of the bed. "Then let's even this out." Slowly he slid his armor off, the. His shirt and his pants, leaving him in boxers. "Keep going." You whispered. His hands slid down his abs and grabbed the edge of his boxers, pulling them down and letting them drop.

You gulped at his size and blushed a bit, turning your head after you realized you were staring. "Like what you see?" He asked and you felt him crawl on top of you. "I want more than to just see it." You replied shyly. Scorpion pulled your face back up to his and kissed you gently, removing your panties with his hands instead of his sword. "I love you Y/n." He whispered. "I love you to Hanzo." You called him by his real name and he suddenly pushed into you. Your head rolled back and you squeaked out a pained grunt. His warm lips met your neck and the pain faded to pleasure. He thrusts into you and you moaned. "Oh god..." You squeaked. His thrusts sped up and you were both sweating and panting loudly. "Y/n!" He shouted. You felt his member stiffen and he released his load inside of you. You came at the same time and he pulled out, breathing heavily beside you. "Scorpion..." You muttered. "Yes, love?" He whispered as his hand glided up and down your chest. "If I get pregnant, will you take care of our child." You muttered. He hesitated, probably realizing that it was an actual possibility. "Of course, I love you, and I'll do anything for you." You smiled and rolled to your side, kissing him softly and falling asleep with his arms around you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scorpion- *sniffles* that was beautiful....
Me- you....you liked it?
Scorpion- *nods* now can you untie me *smiles innocently*
Me- *smiles* of course. *unties him* I thought that you were gonna-
Scorpion- YOU BITCH!!! *pulls out his katanas*
Me- FESZTIGUYTYFTFJEJWIJFBGUWOQO *falls over and plays dead*