D'Vorah X Reader (LEMON)

Me- oh great, bug bitch.
D'Vorah- This One is offended by your statement!
Me- yeah? 'This One' doesn't care.
D'Vorah- *huffs* why are we here anyways?
Me- because you get to fuck someone!
D'Vorah- ....THIS ONE WILL STRANGLE YOU!!! *jumps at her*
Me- EEP!! *sprays her with bug spray*
D'Vorah- MY EYES!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Bug Bites~

You were walking along side D'Vorah in Outworld's palace. You had been planning on killing the emperor for a few weeks now and you looked both ways before pulling her into another room. "Y/n! What are you doing?!" She hissed. You shut the door and pulled out a small vile. "We need to talk about the emperor." She looked down in your hand and tilted her head in the twitchy way bugs do. "What is that?" She asked, a bit pestered. "It's ricin." Her large black eyes widened at you. "What are you planning on doing with that?!" She glared. "What do you think? I'm going to put it in the emperor's food." She shook her head disapprovingly at you. "Foolish human." You glared a bit. "Earthrealm poisons will not kill an Osh-Tekk." She sighed. "We need not kill him anyways. All we need is the amulet." You looked down at the ricin and put the vile back in your pocket. "Fine."

D'Vorah turned to exit the room but you caught her arm. "What?" She asked with venom in her voice. "Can't we just stay in here for a little while?" She blushed subtly but stayed with her back to you so you wouldn't see. "W-Why would we?" She stuttered. You smirked and pulled her back, putting your arms around her waist. "I dunno." You smiled wider when you saw the blush on her cheeks.

Gently you leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Here yes fluttered closed and she kissed you back. When you both pulled away, you chuckled. "Well, you didn't spit bugs into my mouth. I think that's a good sign." She laughed at your comment and pushed you back, your body hitting the wall. Your eyes widened a bit from her sudden movements as she pushed herself up to you and kissed you again, a bit forcefully. Her hands moved to your shirt and began undoing the buttons one by one. When she was done, her hands wandered around your chest and she smirked. "D'Vorah..." You mumbled. She ignored you and got down on her knees, quickly undoing the zipper on your jeans. Your eyes were wide and your hand moved down to stop her but her stingers shot out, pinning your arms up and keeping you in place.

You felt yourself getting hard as he started to rub you through your boxers. She smirked up and you and pulled them down, wrapping her lips around the tip of your member. Your jaw lazily hung open and you moaned quietly. Her hand wrapped around the rest of your length and pumped as she kept sucking harder and rougher. Your fingers curled and uncurled as you felt the pleasure pumping through you. After minutes of her giving you head, you felt your balls tighten and you released into her mouth.

She greedily swallowed it all and immediately removed her stingers to take you over to the bed. You decided to take the dominant side of things and pushed her down, kissing her neck roughly. She let out strangled moans and you quickly grabbed onto her hooded cape, pulling it off along with the rest of her clothes. She smirked at you and without any warning, you shoved yourself inside her. Her jaw dropped and she moaned loudly. "Y/n!" She screeched. Your hips rocked into hers, moving deeper with each thrust. Your teeth clenched as you rammed into her tight hole. You slung one of her legs over your shoulder as you moved as deep as possible. You felt her tighten around you and release and you did the same, pulling out and laying down. "That was...wow." She smirked. You turned your head and looked at her. "So...now do I have your permission to your the rici-" "No!" She cut you off. "Damn..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me- well that was lovely
D'Vorah- you lie! Ricin would work on Ko'atal!
Kotal- I don't want to die!
Me- stop it. Both of you.
D'Vorah- *hisses and crawls out*
Me- ew...
Kotal- I can't believe you almost made me die.
Me- they didn't even use the ricin!
Kotal- how do you even know what that stuff is anyways?
Me- I watch Breaking Bad, that's how!
Kotal- *shakes his head*
Me- whaaaat?! It's a good show!