Smoke X Reader (LEMON)

Me- alright! Next up is smoke!
Smoke- *appears* where there is smoke, there is fire.
Me- and lung cancer...
Smoke- *looks at me*
Me- ...I'm just saying!
Smoke- ................*turns around*
Me- NO NO NO!!! *pulls him back* you have to stay for the lemon!
Smoke- oh no...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Closer Than Before~

Smiling, you walked along the paths around the Lin Kuei temple and hummed quietly. The breeze blew your log jacket around you and you let out a long sigh. "Y/n." You turned your head and looked up the stair path to see Sub-Zero. He smiled at. You and you returned it. "Yes, Grandmaster?" You asked with respect. "Dinner has been prepared. We ask that you join us tonigt, given that we have a hard days work ahead of us tomorrow." You nodded your head and walked up the stairs, following not far behind him. The cold released its grip on you as you stepped into the temple and silently you breathed in the air that wafted around the smell of dinner. The long dining table stretched across the room and you sat in the middle of the right side, seeing no special place for you. People began filling the seat and you felt two arms around your shoulders. "Hey, Y/n." Smokes gruff voice came from behind you. You smiled widely and  side-hugged him. "Hi Tomas." You used his real name. The two of you had been friends for a long time, ever since you were taken to the temple to be exact. You two trained together, and basically spent your lives together. You even shared the same room. Still, you two weren't technically 'together'. It confused you; sometimes he would give you a kiss on the cheek or hold your hand but neither one of you ever considered it a relationship. Over the past several years, you gained feelings for him and you wished he would feel the same.

Servants walked around the table with plates of food and hungrily you reached out, but Smoke grabbed one for him and one for you. "Th-Thanks." You said, not meaning to stutter. He smiled warmly at you. "Of course." You ate quickly and enjoyed every bite of it. When you were almost done, that's when it happened. You felt air shift under the table and knew it must've been Smoke moving, then his fingers touched your thigh ever so gently. The fork almost dropped out of your hand and your eyes widened, but didn't look at him. "Y/n..." He whispered. Slowly you turned your head to him. He turned his head back a bit, gesturing to the stairs. You kept your mouth shut and did nothing, not knowing exactly what was going on. His hand moved further onto your thigh and rubbed it softly. You let out a long sigh and when your eyes started drifting shut, Smoke let go and stood up. "Sub-Zero, excuse us." Smoke said and took your hand, pulling you from the table.

Still your mouth remained shut as he pulled you up the stairs and into the room you shared. "Smoke what are you doing?!" You asked, finally managing to get words out. "Something that I should've done a lo time ago." He mumbled, locking to the door and turning to you. "Smoke I-" you were cut off when he took you by your hips and pulled you in for a rough kiss. He broke it almost immediately and you looked at him. You were both silent, but dove in for another quickly. A rush of excitement ran through you and you slipped your tongue into his mouth, fighting for dominance, but he won. Smoke broke the kiss again only to grab your shirt and lift it off, going straight back to kissing you. He began pushing you backward and soon the cold wall hit your back. Your eyes widened and your back arched up from the cold. Smoke pinned your wrists just above your head and fit his knee between your legs, rubbing you through your pants. You pulled away from the kiss and turned your head, biting your lips to hold in your moans. "Let it out Y/n, you've been holding it in for so long." He purred seductively. You stopped biting your lip and let a moan fall from your mouth. He chuckled and his lips met your neck, kissing and licking till he found your sweet spot and only made you moan louder. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Unable to speak, you just nodded and moaned once again.

Smoke's hands snaked around you and unclipped your bra, pulls it off and tossing it onto the floor behind you two. You blushed hard and looked away embarrassed. You could feel smoke just staring at you and his hot hit the center of your chest, giving you the softest amount of pleasure, his hands released your wrists and he kneaded your breasts slowly but with skill. Your head rolled off to the side and you moaned a bit louder than you had before. His lips moved to your left breast as his hand latched onto your pants, slowly pulling them down to your knees. The blush on your cheeks only grew and slowly Smoke pulled away and took his shirt off. You smirked and dared to let your eyes travel down to the huge tent at his pants. "Take them off." You begged. He only smiled wider and took them down, along with his boxers. His hardened member sprung free and you blushed even harder. 'How the hell is that going to fit?!' You thought to yourself.

Smoke pulled your clothes the rest of the way off and lifted you up by your thighs. You wrapped your legs around his waist and felt his member rubbing against you. Without warning he slammed into you and your eyes widened in pain and pleasure. "T-Tomas!" You shrieked. Smoke didn't waist a second and started thrusting into you, your back pressed up against the wall. Your hands grasped his shoulders and he sped up, hitting your g-spot over and over. "I'm a-almost there!" He moaned. "M-Me too..." At the same time you released, he pulled out and came on your torso. Smoke carried you over to the bed and laid you down. "That was.....wow....." You laughed softly and smiled at him. "Oh, that was just the beginning." Once again, he smashed his lips to yours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me- heheh...
Smoke- sick....your sick Phoenix.
Me- the early bird gets the worm!
Smoke- ......that made no sense
Me- well you got to use your catchphrase! I wanted to use mine!
Smoke- mine made sense!
Me- nuh! You just appeared and said it!
Smoke- it was the context!
Me- no it- *facepalms* I'm not arguing over this...